Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Imagine having someone you don’t really know come to your wedding that you didn’t invite but was invited by your “team” because those are the only celebrities that publicly acknowledged you and then one of them patronizes you and talks to you like a victim  by saying “i just want you to be happy” over and over but actually has no idea what’s going on in your life? I’d be like “**** her “ too. 

Her wedding guests were hand picked. Drew Barrymore was invited and they never met prior to that. She was invited because she said very sweet things about Britney. I’m assuming that’s why Selena was also invited. Guess Selena left a bad impression 

• Like 5
Just now, Slayer said:

Please don’t make such comments calling her obsessed when you’re on a forum dissecting everything about Britney, somebody could call you/us ‘obsessed’.

She is a public figure. I close this website and keep living my life. I’m not posting hate posts about another person every single week. I’m a fan but I’m not blind when Britney is doing horrible things

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

Selena is the most followed on social media, she has a successful make-up line, she has huge music following, and her shows on HBO and Hulu are a huge success. It is bad in every angle. 

Where have I said anything is fine? I’m a Selena fan and have not said anything negative.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Why Exhale made a Instagram post about and dragging Selena? You guys are ridiculous creating drama where it doesn’t exist and animosity between them jesus

LOL

I can't believe Exhale is spreading this

when we should hide this type of thing in the fanbase 

oaXvYnP.gif

• Haha 2

“Oh my god, we showed way more skin and did way more stuff for the video then what is actually there. Like, I cut out half the video because I am a mother and because, you know, I have children, and it’s just hard to play **** mom while you’re being a pop star as well.”

“A lot of s** goes into what I do. But sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was like one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s like not that much s** stuff going on. It’s about the dance and it’s about being old school, it’s like keeping it real and just making it about the dance. I’d love to do a video like that.”

• Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Who cares about hate from finger thugs?? Let her speak her truth. 

Britney regularly posts about being upset about hateful comments she gets…or did you forget that? I’m saying for her own mental health it’d be beneficial to resolve privately (speaking her truth) rather than a public platform where she’d receive an influx of hate.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.