Has user @I sometimes always sing live Justified your love?

rik

Wanting…. Needing…… waiting….. for @i sometimes sing live

to justify my love 

my love 

my love…….

what are ur guys’ thoughts on this song? Personally I like the little vibrato she adds in the LAST “my love… lovOooOove” at the end of the song and feel she could’ve easily used that vocal take a few times and added it in a couple times more as an ad lib if she really had to use the take used in the first verse etc. 

I also am finding it so strange people were so taken aback by Erotica when this was one of the newer Madonna tracks on the 1990 (?) Immaculate Collection. How didn’t people see the new sound coming ? Even if it’s somewhat lower go with the soft drums it’s atmospheric and very avant garde. I’m aware of the video ban and controversy around censorship this created as I just saw part of this tv special documentary on this 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

@SlayOut when I leave Exhale again,

"@i sometimes sing live is gone, @Blackout2006 is gone, @redacted statement is gone, @Roxxy is gone, @I Always Sing Live is gone... But I'm still standing..."

Hide contents

Did I include myself three times? Yes, and what about it? :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Plz. Not u acting like there was @Blackout2006 mania or something. He was a chart hopper in 2020 because he is a whisper singer and Bille Elish was the trend. So what? Very on trend. Got to where she wanted to be just to move over to ARTL. She’s an actress now and she used the music scene to get where she wanted to be today. Ask @Henry.

• Haha 2
Just now, i sometimes sing live said:

Stream:

Fun fact - I think this song was supposed to feature 2Pac, but her label was against it. Pretty sure they were dating at the time too. :elton:

They were dating! He sent her a letter about how the relationship going public would impact him, as she was a very prominent white woman at the time

1 minute ago, britney fkn spears said:

Plz. It u acting like there was @Blackout2006 mania or something. He was a chart hopper in 2020 because he is a whisper singer and Bille Elish was the trend. So what? Very on trend. Got to where she wanted to be just to move over to ARTL. Ask @Henry.

As a Carly Rae Jepsen stan, I have sworn to respect one-hit wonders and none-hit wonders like Miss @Blackout2006 alike. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 2
On 10/25/2022 at 12:39 AM, null. said:

Plz. Not u acting like there was @Blackout2006 mania or something. He was a chart hopper in 2020 because he is a whisper singer and Bille Elish was the trend. So what? Very on trend. Got to where she wanted to be just to move over to ARTL. She’s an actress now and she used the music scene to get where she wanted to be today. Ask @Henry.

Quite brave of you considering my last thread at least crossed 2 pages while this one was majorly giving fuel by pay@i sometimes sing liveola and still TANKED :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

On 10/25/2022 at 12:42 AM, i sometimes sing live said:

As a Carly Rae Jepsen stan, I have sworn to respect one-hit wonders and none-hit wonders like Miss @Blackout2006 alike. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

One-hit wonder but mentioned 3x on the Exhale Royalty thread, 20+ #1s and over 24 million Exhale sales? Whew, only Blackout2006 things we been knew, @null. WISHES he could say the same thing :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Quite brave of you considering my last thread at least crossed 2 pages while this one was majorly giving fuel by pay@i sometimes sing liveola and still TANKED :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

One-hit wonder but mentioned 3x on the Exhale Royalty thread, 20+ #1s and over 24 million Exhale sales? Whew, only Blackout2006 things we been knew, @null. WISHES he could say the same thing :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

Okay... But we all know that it's impossible for you to get a hit thread in 2022 :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

You can create a cute thread with like max 50 replies (only when the thread is featured) but forget about +200 replies, you're not me :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block