"Happy Dirty Thirty, Erotic Dita!" - Madonna celebrates the 30th anniversary of 'Erotica' with digital single, remastered videos, merch and promises more

Erotica was released on October 20, 1992. To commemorate its 30th anniversary, Madonna has announced new merch and promises more.

Happy Dirty Thirty, Erotic Dita!
Bad Girl/Fever EP, Bad Girl HD video and new merch are waiting for you: https://linktr.ee/erotica30
PS: More to come. #erotica30
311566804_3325138221092944_1100690553203
FB.WATCH

0 views, 155 likes, 150 loves, 30 comments, 42 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Madonna: Happy Dirty Thirty, Erotic Dita! Bad Girl/Fever EP, Bad Girl HD video and new merch are waiting for you:...

The digital single of Bad Girl / Fever is now available for streaming

As well as the remastered HD versions of Erotica and Bad Girl music videos. 

You can buy the new merch here, including the Erotica 12" picture disc

Madonna_Erotica_PicDisc_FullFront_590x.j

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I believe the Erotica MV was remastered a year or so ago alongside its digital remix single. Either way, what an album... :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Is it just me or is the merch more expensive than usual? I mean, 45 pounds for a white tee with some text on it? Is she out of her godd-mn mind? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

R u ordering the toe tho

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block