Britney or Xtina: Who do you prefer musically?

1 hour ago, fays1 said:

I know people view Christina as the more experimental artist with a real talent, but her true art only lasted a couple of years. Britney's artistic experimental side and performance ability has been consistent her entire career, but people dont value these talent next to Christinas vocal talent.

If you mean her improvisation and sensibility for her old song in live performances, then I agree. Only albums what have huge level are Stripped and Back to Basics. Her Bionic sucks except You Lost Me/Lift Me Up/All I Need/I Am/Stronger than Ever (album have 24 tracks!). Her "Not Myself Tonight" miss the bridge, that's why it sucks.

38 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

If you mean her improvisation and sensibility for her old song in live performances, then I agree. Only albums what have huge level are Stripped and Back to Basics. Her Bionic sucks except You Lost Me/Lift Me Up/All I Need/I Am/Stronger than Ever (album have 24 tracks!). Her "Not Myself Tonight" miss the bridge, that's why it sucks.

I loved all of Bionic except for maybe 2 or 3 songs.

8 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Yeah I agree thats why I said people view her that way, its not how I view her.

While I agree she only did good on her Stripped and B2B albums, still these two albums are worth entire careers of many artists.

Thats why Christina is one of my most favorite artists ever.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I like Christina but I LOVE Britney!

Idk what is but since I was a child,

I was always drawn to her and her music.

She always released strong singles and until her conservatorship,

she never made a bad song.

Her music videos are ICONIC and Original!

They are fun to watch.

You can tell Britney was just being herself and having fun in her videos.

What can I say?

I guess im addicted to Britney! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I like Christina but I LOVE Britney!

Idk what is but since I was a child,

I was always drawn to her and her music.

She always released strong singles and until her conservatorship,

she never made a bad song.

Her music videos are ICONIC and Original!

They are fun to watch.

You can tell Britney was just being herself and having fun in her videos.

What can I say?

I guess im addicted to Britney! 

Tea was spilled. I agree :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Love 1

Britney, however, I'd love to drag a few aspects of Xtina's career into Britney's. I would want to see Britney's work when she has more creative control. She has done well in that regard a few times, but I'd love for her to push that even further, and with more of her own songwriting. And I want to hear Britney sing in Spanish. She should work with a teacher to learn to pronounce the words decently before recording a song if she does. Um...I mention that because of Coupure Electrique. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.