Britney or Xtina: Who do you prefer musically?

I'm curious :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

You know I will always choose Britney! I love me some Legend X I really do, she's in my Top 5 favorite women of Pop but Britney's music just gets me more excited, happy, and feeling good about life and myself. Her music gives me confidence. Whenever songs like 'Gimme More' or '3' come on it reminds me that at the end of the day I love Britney more meow!!! 👄

britney spears GIF

When I listen to Christina, her music makes me feel like a bad *****, in control, motivates me and makes me feel a little 'dirrty' sometimes. She also has the most beautiful ballads which I've praised before. Her ballads are so iconic. Songs like 'Hurt' and 'Bound to You' are some of my favorite ballads from her. So yeah, I usually listen to her ballads more! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

Who's music do you prefer and why?

xtina-christina.gif

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I'm curious :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

You know I will always choose Britney! I love me some Legend X I really do, she's in my Top 5 favorite women of Pop but Britney's music just gets me more excited, happy, and feeling good about life and myself. Her music gives me confidence. Whenever songs like 'Gimme More' or '3' come on it reminds me that at the end of the day I love Britney more meow!!! 👄

britney spears GIF

When I listen to Christina, her music makes me feel like a bad *****, in control, motivates me and makes me feel a little 'dirrty' sometimes. She also has the most beautiful ballads which I've praised before. Her ballads are so iconic. Songs like 'Hurt' and 'Bound to You' are some of my favorite ballads from her. So yeah, I usually listen to her ballads more! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

Who's music do you prefer and why?

xtina-christina.gif

I prefer Britney, but she is overplayed for me after too many years, so I listen actually sometimes Stripped album. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker-576beff862487eba6.gi

• Love 1

I know people view Christina as the more experimental artist with a real talent, but her true art only lasted a couple of years. Britney's artistic experimental side and performance ability has been consistent her entire career, but people dont value these talent next to Christinas vocal talent.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block