I feel like ads are breaking the forum again

Applejack

• Leader
18 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Subscribe to Exhale+ it's only $3. That's cheaper than a latte! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'd love to lean more into the subscription side of things. But I just don't think people want to pay for Exhale. Most just want to browse for free and deal with ads. Personally, I'd love to get rid of the ads and have it sub only.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'd love to lean more into the subscription side of things. But I just don't think people want to pay for Exhale. Most just want to browse for free and deal with ads. Personally, I'd love to get rid of the ads and have it sub only.

Subscribing is worth it. You've given a lot to the community by creating this iconic platform. Why not embrace the subscription and I think that's good to get rid of the ads and have it sub only. It's your baby though however you do it people will support you! Hope ur having a great day

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

Subscribing is worth it. You've given a lot to the community by creating this iconic platform. Why not embrace the subscription and I think that's good to get rid of the ads and have it sub only. It's your baby though however you do it people will support you! Hope ur having a great day

Sweetie is Jordan paying u enough to advertise like this. More promo than Hold Me Closer.

• Haha 1
On 10/17/2022 at 12:24 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Sorry about that. What mobile device are you using? Any screen shots?

No screenshots as of now. But it's the Amazon ad. The device is Motorola One Android. But IDK if that's the only one with the issue lol. It's mostly fine on the discussion pages. It's the DM page and some others that have some limited kind of scrolling that lock the ad on the screen

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block