Britney Spears is so important.

I love this, Britney and her crew has always been about inclusion across the board and being who you are. Britney may have definitely given off a heightened persona, duh she’s s celebrity, but she’s always been seen as down to earth and relatable. I think that’s why people still love her so much. She was young, hip, powerful and effortlessly cool. And she did it all without much of a gimmick, except for being that se xy girl. You never saw her hopping on dumb trends just to get her name out there or putting others down, and when things got crazy, she tried to keep the focus on her art and her performance. Britney is a class act.

To add, I never needed Her to be so extra and obvious about a message or whatever because her music and image always expressed confidence and positivity. Britney gives you that power through her music and what she does. Love her. 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love this, Britney and her crew has always been about inclusion across the board and being who you are. Britney may have definitely given off a heightened persona, duh she’s s celebrity, but she’s always been seen as down to earth and relatable. I think that’s why people still love her so much. She was young, hip, powerful and effortlessly cool. And she did it all without much of a gimmick, except for being that se xy girl. You never saw her hopping on dumb trends just to get her name out there or putting others down, and when things got crazy, she tried to keep the focus on her art and her performance. Britney is a class act.

To add, I never needed Her to be so extra and obvious about a message or whatever because her music and image always expressed confidence and positivity. Britney gives you that power through her music and what she does. Love her. 

right 😌😌

• Love 1

Love it ! This gives me chills :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

She is more than Britney the artist, she always have been "a human topic" for me. It's hard to explain, since 2007 where have been a fan, she represents much more than her music. Human treatment, the place of medias in our society, control, freedom ... well ..  she represents so much things.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block