Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

the problem with most of britney's captions is she says theses things with no context and I can't imagine that britney was the easiest person to be around during this time, maybe there was a reason lynne was mad, who knows? but slapping someone is never ok, lynne was a grown a.ss woman and should've known better

• Like 2
Just now, jordeezy said:

I'm glad u live a life so privileged that you have never been slapped by your mother. Must be nice. I guess all of us Americans are abused. 

You're the person coming up with excuses for violence, please seek help if you think you can condone this behaviour and say it is ok because it is an alleged 'norm'.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you actually computing what you're typing? It is not okay behaviour.

A parent is allowed to have a nigh out and Britney's kids were obviously being looked after.

Some of your posts are extremely questionable towards Britney as of late.

Yes a parent is allowed to have a night out. But staying out very late w/o informing the person who's WATCHING your children(an alleged pill power at that-- via britney) is not only disrespectful but also irresponsible.

You'd really leave your child w/o any contact for hours, with a parent who've you seen passed out from popping too many pills, eh? Oohhhhhhhh chileeeeeeeeeee

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I'm glad u live a life so privileged that you have never been slapped by your mother. Must be nice. I guess all of us Americans are abused. 

can we not normalise slapping someone, its literally assault :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: kids play fight and siblings can get physical with each other but most people grow out of it, if you're a fully grown adult and think slapping anyone is a normal reaction then idk what to tell you

• Love 6
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Yes a parent is allowed to have a night out. But staying out very late w/o informing the person who's WATCHING your children(an alleged pill power at that-- via britney) is not only disrespectful but also irresponsible.

You'd really leave your child w/o any contact for hours, with a parent who've you seen passed out from popping too many pills, eh? Oohhhhhhhh chileeeeeeeeeee

Were you there? Did you know Britney told her when she'd be back?

Stop acting like you know everything when you clearly do not.

Imagine criticising Britney's parenting, it is completely normal for an adult to go out with their friends. 'no contact for hours', the kids would have been asleep, some of you so called fans are worrying :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Were you there? Did you know Britney told her when she'd be back?

Stop acting like you know everything when you clearly do not.

Imagine criticising Britney's parenting, it is completely normal for an adult to go out with their friends. 'no contact for hours', the kids would have been asleep, some of you so called fans are worrying :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I didn't claim to know any of that hence the word IF was used lmao. You're just mad. Take a deep breath and read what people are saying. 

I never said what britney did wasn't normal. I said it was disrespectful and irresponsible. Which it is. IF she didn't inform her. That's being considerate of people's time. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Instead of trying to understand her, she conspired with K-Fed, slapped her, shipped her off to rehab, and conspired with Lou Taylor and Colon to create the Conservatorship. 

So at this point, if Lynne was mad, she took her anger way too far !! 

ok but again we do not know the full context, britney was very clearly struggling in her personal life at the time, she's admitted that in the past and like I said she probably wasn't the easiest to be around, does that excuse lynne's actions? no which is what I also said but you decided to quote a specfic part of my post to fit your response :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

I didn't claim to know any of that hence the word IF was used lmao. You're just mad. Take a deep breath and read what people are saying. 

I never said what britney did wasn't normal. I said it was disrespectful and irresponsible. Which it is. IF she didn't inform her. That's being considerate of people's time. 

You condone violence, I don't. We'll leave it at that.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.