Sam Smith Says Christina Aguilera's Dirrty Outfit is More Iconic Than Britney's Snake Outfit

Well… the Dirrty video outfit is hot as hell and some girls even wore it in halloween but is far away from iconic as the Slave outfit, that outfit is one of Britney’s trademarks in pop culture, I think Sam only choose the Dirrty one because he likes Xtina more than Britney and is his opinion but his opinion is not the definition of iconic. Period. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Well… the Dirrty video outfit is hot as hell and some girls even wore it in halloween but is far away from iconic as the Slave outfit, that outfit is one of Britney’s trademarks in pop culture, I think Sam only choose the Dirrty one because he likes Xtina more than Britney and is his opinion but his opinion is not the definition of iconic. Period. 

It says then that's tragic costume then :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, The Queen said:

Kris Jenner is so dodgy...trying to put Kanye in a con, basically pi/mping out her own daughter...she borders on a se/xual abuser and I would not trust her or her degenerate fashion views for a second....

7 hours ago, fays1 said:

The question was about the outfit, not the snake or the performance.

I dont think I disagree with him? I love Britney's outfit more, but Christinas outfit is more iconic.

in what world is dirrty outfit more iconic that snake vma ? Snake vma that has topped charts in all time best performances of vmas

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

5 hours ago, Daredevil said:

in what world is dirrty outfit more iconic that snake vma ? Snake vma that has topped charts in all time best performances of vmas

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

We arent talking about the performance itself, we are talking about the outfit. You saying its an amazing performance says nothing about the outfit. I also said I prefer the Britney outfit, but in terms of impact, the Dirty outfit has more impact making it more iconic. Ask any random person on the street about what Britney was wearing, they wont remember, but they will remember Xtinas outfit on dirty.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.