Sam Smith Says Christina Aguilera's Dirrty Outfit is More Iconic Than Britney's Snake Outfit

I remember that Dirty outfit, it was red, right?

But Britney's VMA performances were pure excellance from first second to last. Every tiny details. So I guess the only explanation is that Sam prefers Christina in general, because these two cannot even be compared. It's like asking him: which was your fav VMA 2003 kiss?

a) Britney - Madonna

b) Christina - Madonna :orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape::orangu_orangutan_ape:

Now imagine somebody saying "b"...

4 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

So someone can't express an opinion in case it offends you, so you make a complaint. FUUCK OFF. get a life, get off the Internet 

Lol you can have an opinion, but to be blatantly disrespectful when Sam has been non-binary for years while expressing it is uncalled for, some people need a reminder it seems. Oh and your attempt to “shake me” is a common internet dwelling response, maybe you should get off the internet and go explore the world or something :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

9 hours ago, squid said:

To me, Britney's outfit always seemed like a copy from Aaliyah's "We Need A Resolution" video, which came out only a few months earlier.

Source:Youtube.%20%22We%20Need%20A%20Res

Dancing with Snakes is a popular thing in India (I'm an indian) Salma Hayek did for a movie in 96 so Aliyah copied from that? 

This theory needs to stop, Aliyah and Britney have no relation whatsoever. Dancing with snake goes way before Britney - Aliyah. 

Indians have been doing It from ages, read about it. 

I didn't know Christina's outfit, but if I was promoting a song Id say something like this for people like us being like WTF?! 

Also, Christina's impact is so low, would you guys imagine the uproar that would have happened if Britney would have wore that green outfit with the green d i c k.

Not coming for Christina, I love her, but the impact is almost nonexistent

On 10/8/2022 at 9:44 PM, Tampa Life said:

So much transphobia in the comments it hurts. I am going back to GGD where people respect pronouns and don’t attack identities over opinions :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: @Jordan Miller  not sure if you classify some of these comments as unwarranted or not.

Non-binary is not the same as trans. Perhaps you could call it prejudiced against non-binary persons -- transphobia only applies to trans persons just as homophobia only applies to gay persons.

On 10/8/2022 at 10:27 PM, squid said:

To me, Britney's outfit always seemed like a copy from Aaliyah's "We Need A Resolution" video, which came out only a few months earlier.

Source:Youtube.%20%22We%20Need%20A%20Res

Aaliyah copied it from Zhora, the ******** replica from Blade Runner:

E70-sfkVkBIBgEk.jpg

Zhora copied it from Eve from the Christian Bible:

ADAM-AND-EVE-APPLE-SNAKE-FRAME-9X6-1u66z

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block