Why Britney Spears fans are so obsessed with her unreleased song "Rebellion" ?

Because it didn’t follow the typical pop sound she was known for.  It was dark and edgy…and a glimpse into her artistic, lyrical genius.  It’s one of the rare gems that showcased HER and her feelings and it makes me feel a sense of closeness to her as a person.  I mean, damn, there she was YEARS ago singing about her supposed loved ones using her and taking advantage of her…knowing all we know now, yeah I want to hear all of the lyrics.

• Like 1

It was such a tease back then.

Britney usually came up with another album without any breaks, with always something new and she was great at it.

But then after ITZ, regarding her music, there wasn't much for a few years except for a few songs, and for fans of a superstar that was in her prime, that was a long time without an album.

Then there was her darker days but soon she seemed to get back on track and work on her new album

But then Britney is driving in her car and out of the blue plays random demos of her songs, some for even seconds and that is enough gets fans excited.

Also on her website she puts rebellion to autoplay in the background, but it's just a snippet verse. And us fans though it would be her next single,or at least included in her album, but sadly wasn't

Soon the songs played in her car were all leaked in full, EXCEPT for the song rebellion, which happens to have lyrics that have deep meaning to her.

And ever since, unlike many times where you at least get some info of the song, there was hardly anything about the song. 

So as more and more leaks appeared, people wondered about rebellion, and regarding her current situation it just elevated the longing of the song.

That's my take.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block