I feel like we don’t appreciate this performance enough

Just now, RedCarpet said:

what are you talking about? Femme Fatale Tour had prerecorded vocals in every song. we thought she's singing live at the beginning of the tour 

they used steams not pre recorded vocals, you think Britney pre recorded live vocals for her performances  with all the cship happeing in the FF era? come on.

this era was the top of Britney being controlled even more than BJ era.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Weekdly said:

they used steams not pre recorded vocals, you think Britney pre recorded live vocals for her performances  with all the cship happeing in the FF era? come on.

this era was the top of Britney being controlled even more than BJ era.

oh well whatever, they weren't live. 

and she re-recorded BOMT for that tour so we can assume that she rerecorded other songs aswell, especially pre-femme fatale ones :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Just now, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

She actually did pre recorded them

the used steams and live vocals in some of her concerts, they pre recorded vocals from the first concerts and they used mixed with steams.

the same happened with the first performance of womanizer, they pre recorded the vocasl from the bambi awards and then they used for all the next performances. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Weekdly said:

the used steams and live vocals in some of her concerts, they pre recorded vocals from the first concerts and they used mixed with steams.

the same happened with the first performance of womanizer, they pre recorded the vocasl from the bambi awards and then they used for all the next performances. 

that was pre recorded vocals that is super clear, delirious those who still believe that it is live, she pre recorded almost all the songs for that tour, Baby, Slave, womanizer, Hold it against me....

Pre-record at the Bamby Awards? I don't think so...
it's very quiet and only a few live vocals at the end, but the backing track was much more audible.
I don't think she pre-recorded anything for the Circus era, it was all raw studio vocals or vocals from the cd.

1 minute ago, Alex Murr said:

that was pre recorded vocals that is super clear, delirious those who still believe that it is live, she pre recorded almost all the songs for that tour, Baby, Slave, womanizer, Hold it against me....

Pre-record at the Bamby Awards? I don't think so...
it's very quiet and only a few live vocals at the end, but the backing track was much more audible.
I don't think she pre-recorded anything for the Circus era, it was all raw studio vocals or vocals from the cd.

you can clearly see her lips during all the performance and compare to the other womanizers performance, the first was was clearly LIVE the same happened with HATLM. 

they did not pre recorded vocals they used scrapped STEAMS of the originals song and mixed it.

this is the music industry guys.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block