Robin Greenhill Interrupts Interviewer "Stick to your questions" 2014 Confiscated Estonia Interview in FULL

Lola2790

I vaguely remember seeing this back in the day, but this wasn’t anywhere near as salacious as the other thread made it seem. 

It does, however, prove that Con wanted to prevent the guise of comfortable conversation with an interviewer because then they’d have less ability to manage the situation - i.e. Britney’s off-the-cuff answers. The guy didn’t ask Britney anything that could be claimed inappropriate or invasive (by either Britney or TeamCon), he was just making casual conversation around one of his questions to help break the tension and acquire something other than the pre-scripted answers she would be repeating all day. 

I don’t think Britney’s blank expression after the interruption was anything remarkable because she was giving that same energy the whole time and wasn’t going to be volunteering anything on her own during the dead space. It’s just clear how much she hated that kind of situation and having to participate in the farce. 

Blah. I’m glad these days are behind her/us now. However, were she to ever give sit down interviews again, I still imagine her to be quite guarded - even without handlers - because I think she wants to protect whatever power she has left over her privacy. As in, while she clearly doesn’t mind posting things on her own - often by oversharing - the whole point is that it’s on her own terms and not as the result of direct questioning. 

• Love 2

“Let’s have a good day” that answer probably made robin alarmed there’s always a bit of truth in Britney’s answers honestly that’s a weird answer for anyone to give it like one of those dark jokes someone makes and makes you wonder “are they not having good days??”

so glad Britney can speak her truth now and Robin I want to punch her face in

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 9/24/2022 at 2:45 AM, KrisJ said:

Just after the 9 minute mark. Britney seemed tense in this interview and who can blame her with the pre-written and approved questions and her abusers standing all around. What a horrific experience for Britney and the interview man 

I think she was medicated there her lips/voice

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block