IF you could hang out with Britney....

I will bring her with me into a road world trip, to show her how beautiful and simple life can also be, to show her all the beautiful places I know and some that I don't. Chill, relax, reconnect with nature and people... Doing normal stuff and enjoying life! Walking in the street and being completely anonymous in some countries or with a little disguise. We will record everything and at the end of the trip she will choose to share what she wants to share and what she wants to keep secret and only for her till' forever!

90c52101c57dc8d2ed555cabbe953b4c.jpg

Rooftop-Hot-Air-Balloons-Cappadocia-min-

Swimming here!

5e3c327245f49.jpeg

vol-en-ulm-multiaxe--les-calanques-de-ma

Palermo-Italie.jpg

She once post a picture from this place if I remember it right... Do it Britney!

Eating the best pizzas right here!

grotta%20palazzese.it_.jpg?itok=kcsXKHUc

Aéroport Marseille Provence : Palerme

conclusion-1.jpg?resize=425,755&ssl=1

Biking here!

champ-de-lavandes-soleil-couchantv-dimit

campos-lavanda-provenza-francia.jpg

37241_32001800.jpeg

rheinfall_schaffhausen_panorama.jpg

CLOY_landing_Lake-Brienz_Iseltwald-1024x

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I will bring her with me into a road world trip, to show her how beautiful and simple life can also be, to show her all the beautiful places I know and some that I don't. Chill, relax, reconnect with nature and people... Doing normal stuff and enjoying life! Walking in the street and being completely anonymous in some countries or with a little disguise. We will record everything and at the end of the trip she will choose to share what she wants to share and what she wants to keep secret and only for her till' forever!

Swimming here!

5e3c327245f49.jpeg

Palermo-Italie.jpg

She once post a picture from this place if I remember it right... Do it Britney!

Biking here!

37241_32001800.jpeg

omg this would be so awesome! 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Amanda Lick said:

I would want to hang out in the dance studio, maybe come up with routines and just bond through dance!!! Then pig out after we sweat our ***** off!!! 

I like this answer! I would be so nervous, I don't think I could actually say anything normal.

Having an actual activity to focus on would be helpful!

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Strawberry Lemon Kiss said:

just for fun !!! let's be real it would be when pigs can fly when any of us could hang with her but just to get everyone interacting..

IF you had the chance to hang with the Pop diva, would you??? or would your anxiety say no???

what would your ideal day of hang be? 

for me it's me, Britney, Selena, Paris, Madonna and Tinashe grabbing sushi 

you?

Music Video Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

My anxiety would absolutely get the best of me. And I remember a bunch of Exhalers who did PoM M&G's saying that Fe told them that Britney feeds off of your energy. So me being anxious, uncomfortable and shy would make HER anxious, uncomfortable and shy. And I'm not about to make the Queen feel bad. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

However, if my anxiety did not get in the way? I'd probably take Britney hiking in the morning. Now, I'm a lazy fat **** who's never hiked in his life, but I know that Britney loves spirituality, loves painting and just enjoys the simple things in life. So I can't imagine anything better than literally frolicking through nature.

Then for lunch, I'd take her to a food truck. Enjoy some homemade food made by humble people. IIRC, she used to work at her grandparents' small business as a kid, so I'm sure she'd enjoy seeing a food truck, it'd probably give her nostalgia.

For an afternoon activity, probably some yoga in the park to stretch out those tired, sore muscles from hiking. I would suggest a massage, but I'm a broke ***** and I'll be damned if I make Britney pay for our day after paying for everyone for almost 15 years. Yoga is free and can be done anywhere. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

And for dinner, pizza at the nearest place. It's my favorite food, and who doesn't love a good pizza? Plus, we can get a "fancy" pizza like BBQ chicken, or french fry pizza. Maybe even try one of those white pizzas where the sauce is cheese-based instead of tomato-based. And then some fro-yo for dessert.

And then to end off the night, we'd go to the beach and watch the sunset, and maybe watch the stars for a while. I'd let her vent to me about anything going on, or let her muse philosophy about stars and the universe and what not. And I'd tell her about my life. And hopefully she would enjoy the day as much as I would. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I think we all know she's a member on here, so I hope she reads this and decides to visit me and have the most chill day ever. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Swimming here!

5e3c327245f49.jpeg

Palermo-Italie.jpg

Biking here!

37241_32001800.jpeg

I love this!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.