I’ve Never Seen This Picture Before

14 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

What are your thoughts on the human rights abuses and martyrdoms going on against the innocent people of Iran, Glitter? :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

My uneducated aśs trying to respond to this :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

In all seriousness, I found your posts in the earlier thread very informative and educational. I ashamedly live a life of ignorance staying oblivious to the going-ons around the world as much as I can (I'm aware of how bad this is, and of the privilege I have that affords me this luxury) so Sam's Instagram posts raising awareness along with your posts and the discourse in that thread was very eye-opening and my heart aches for the people of Iran either being forced to conform to avoid imprisonment/violence/death or having to flee their own country. It's so sad, and I thank you for posting what you did as I ignorantly had no clue about such atrocities. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Damon said:

My uneducated *** trying to respond to this :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

In all seriousness, I found your posts in the earlier thread very informative and educational. I ashamedly live a life of ignorance staying oblivious to the going-ons around the world as much as I can (I'm aware of how bad this is, and of the privilege I have that affords me this luxury) so Sam's Instagram posts raising awareness along with your posts and the discourse in that thread was very eye-opening and my heart aches for the people of Iran either being forced to conform to avoid imprisonment/violence/death or having to flee their own country. It's so sad, and I thank you for posting what you did as I ignorantly had no clue about such atrocities. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

Thank you. This actually means a lot, especially because Western media/politics doesn’t always highlight or talk about the barbaric atrocities going on in Iran.  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Quite literally the Handmaid’s Tale. Unfortunately that thread was closed for no justified reason (Exhale being insensitive to human rights once again but what’s new) so now I have no safe place to voice and bring awareness on here. Like our beloved Britney, we just want to be heard, not silenced and I just want people to be aware of what’s been happening in Iran. That being said, I’m humbled that I, as well as many others, were able to be that source of enlightenment. The response has been overwhelmingly positive so thank you for that. This horrifying crisis should and will not be brushed under the rug any longer. Iranian lives matter too and the silence of this particular member who has all the time of the day in the world to recycle 500 threads yet not acknowledge what’s going on outside of their rose-colored lenses is beyond demeaning, especially considering that Britney’s human rights were also at stake at one point in time and her husband is Iranian. And yes, I’m talking about you Glitter. Your silence speaks volume as well as the individual who locked a thread that was solely raising awareness on the suffering of women and human rights which have been at stake in Iran. If anything, it goes to show how hypocritical this place has the ability to be. This is not what your forum should represent. @Jordan Miller 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Thank you. I’m going to cry. This actually means a lot, especially because Western media/politics doesn’t always highlight or talk about the barbaric atrocities going on in Iran.  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Quite literally the Handmaid’s Tale. Unfortunately that thread was closed for no justified reason (Exhale being insensitive to human rights once again but what’s new) so now I have no safe place to voice and bring awareness on here. Like our beloved Britney, we just want to be heard and not silenced. Moving on, I just want people to be aware of what’s been happening in Iran and I’m humbled that I, as well as many others, were able to be that source of enlightenment. The response has been overwhelmingly positive so thank you for that. This horrifying crisis should and will not be brushed under the rug any longer. Iranian lives matter too and the silence of this particular member who has all the time of the day in the world to recycle 500 threads yet not acknowledge what’s going on outside of their sheltered bubble is beyond demeaning, especially considering that Britney also suffered to have human rights and her husband is Iranian. And yes, I’m talking about you Glitter. Your silence speaks volume as well as well as the individual who locked a thread that was solely raising awareness on women and human rights which have been at stake in Iran. If anything, it goes to show how hypocritical this place has the ability to be. This is not what your forum should represent. @Jordan Miller 

Make your own thread please regarding this and keep my thread out of it. Stay on topic in this thread. Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Thank you. I’m going to cry. This actually means a lot, especially because Western media/politics doesn’t always highlight or talk about the barbaric atrocities going on in Iran.  :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Quite literally the Handmaid’s Tale. Unfortunately that thread was closed for no justified reason (Exhale being insensitive to human rights once again but what’s new) so now I have no safe place to voice and bring awareness on here. Like our beloved Britney, we just want to be heard and not silenced. Moving on, I just want people to be aware of what’s been happening in Iran and I’m humbled that I, as well as many others, were able to be that source of enlightenment. The response has been overwhelmingly positive so thank you for that. This horrifying crisis should and will not be brushed under the rug any longer. Iranian lives matter too and the silence of this particular member who has all the time of the day in the world to recycle 500 threads yet not acknowledge what’s going on outside of their sheltered bubble is beyond demeaning, especially considering that Britney also suffered to have human rights and her husband is Iranian. And yes, I’m talking about you Glitter. Your silence speaks volume as well as well as the individual who locked a thread that was solely raising awareness on women and human rights which have been at stake in Iran. If anything, it goes to show how hypocritical this place has the ability to be. This is not what your forum should represent. @Jordan Miller 

Any issues with moderation should be raised privately, do not derail this thread. Read the rules and do not derail the topic.

No moderator on Exhale is trying to silence a particular community or anything like that, the thread was spiralling, hence the lock.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block