How has Britney inspired you in your life?

3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

She has taught us so much and has been part of our lives for so long :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: 

How has Britney inspired you in your life? Let me know in the comments :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

She has taught me that my sêxuality was not to be ashamed of and that it’s ok to be a sêxual person.  She also inspires me to be happy and that though the world is cruel and mean. I was diagnosed with bipolar II in 2007 after a suicide attempt and 2007-2009 were some of the most chaotic times in my life. But seeing Britney power through the same things but also while dealing with post-partum depression, celebrity, motherhood, and a divorcre helped me be resilient. Thank her so much and give her love, light, and future justice. 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
Just now, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

She has taught me that my sêxuality was not to be ashamed of and that it’s ok to be a sêxual person.  She also inspires me to be happy and that though the world is cruel and mean. I was diagnosed with bipolar II in 2007 after a suicide attempt and 2007-2009 were some of the most chaotic times in my life. But seeing Britney power through the same things but also while dealing with post-partum depression, celebrity, motherhood, and a divorcre helped me be resilient. Thank her so much and give her love, light, and future justice. 

Thank you so much for being so open and sharing this. I’m glad that you are happy and are being who you are Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

That was so powerful!!! 

• Love 2

She inspired me to be an artist! I love singing and dancing because of her and she inspires every song and video I make!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s1Mi_1qn3Q4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, JSOLANOOFFICIAL1995 said:

She inspired me to be an artist! I love singing and dancing because of her and she inspires every song and video I make!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s1Mi_1qn3Q4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love this! Keep shining! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

Britney inspired me in so many ways. We are both from Louisiana so I was so proud of her being from my state. However, I’m black and gay. I never came out until 30 b/c I’ve dealt with immense jealousy and homophobia. I actually thought of suicide several times in my life. And each time Britney has always made me feel worthy. She made me feel confident in myself. I’ve been outed twice in my life. Betrayed by family, betrayed by friends, betrayed by my ex who also outed me. I relate and stan Britney the HUMAN. I’m so proud of her not backing down to her bulllys. I am now an artist I sing, rap, dance, act, and write music. I’m also a sag like her. I’ve always been about bein authentic which is why I think she and I dealt with so much jealously. Because she wasn’t a puppet she was the real deal. She was the prettiest pop star but also the best of the bunch when it came to her craft. GENUINELY. That’s why she’s the princess of pop. Like her ppl always expected me to be perfect b/c I was a straight A student. I don’t know Britney personally, but I have a very personal relationship with her music. Whitney inspired me to sing. Britney inspired me to perform. Both inspired me as a person…that it’s ok to not be perfect. It doesn’t take away from how incredible of a talent u are. I never understood why ppl treated me the way I did b/c I was just like Britney always kind and bein the bigger person. I never wanted to upstage anyone so I never told ppl I can sing b/c they were mostly jealous of my looks and nice demeanor and personality. The love overshadows the hate much like Britney and Whitney. But the hate was beyond human. When I see her in her free Britney era. I feel like I’m in mines too now that I am out the closet. I never thought anyone would want to see or listen to a gay artist b/c there was no lil nas x growin up…but now I am actively pursuing my dreams, and sharing my talent and most importantly I’m deciding to live b/c I have so much to give…and if I can save one person or make them feel the way she has made me not feel alone…I’ve done something good. This is my first time ever sharing this online and honestly at all outside of family…But Britney and this forum has always been a place I’ve come to rejoice and share my love for Britney. I had a different screen name before when I joined over a decade ago. But now I’m embracing all of my likes and idc who knows about my love for Britney Jean spears. The blueprint and the legend. She inspired me to accept myself flaws and all and I’m grateful she gave the world so much. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

When I was a teenager I was trying to find who I was and it was not easy, I was bullied and abused by a family member in my house. Then one day I saw 'Lucky' music video on TV and I instantly felt something inside changed me forever, like a breaking point in my spirit. I became a fan, and I built my own Britney refugee in my bedroom with posters on my wall and not caring what others might say or think anymore. I would spend hours in that sanctuary and I worked really hard in trying to become strong enough to face my biggest fears. One day I decided to come out and love me for who I was and said 'stop' to all the abuse. That day I found my happiness.

It's crazy to think Britney might never know this, but I truly believe Britney saved my life  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

When I was a teenager I was trying to find who I was and it was not easy, I was bullied and abused by a family member in my house. Then one day I saw 'Lucky' music video on TV and I instantly felt something inside changed me forever, like a breaking point in my spirit. I became a fan, and I built my own Britney refugee in my bedroom with posters on my wall and not caring what others might say or think anymore. I would spend hours in that sanctuary and I worked really hard in trying to become strong enough to face my biggest fears. One day I decided to come out and love me for who I was and said 'stop' to all the abuse. That day I found my happiness.

It's crazy to think Britney might never know this, but I truly believe Britney saved my life  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Thank you for sharing this and being so brave. Appreciate your comment and I’m glad you have found happiness Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Britney inspired me in so many ways. We are both from Louisiana so I was so proud of her being from my state. However, I’m black and gay. I never came out until 30 b/c I’ve dealt with immense jealousy and homophobia. I actually thought of suicide several times in my life. And each time Britney has always made me feel worthy. She made me feel confident in myself. I’ve been outed twice in my life. Betrayed by family, betrayed by friends, betrayed by my ex who also outed me. I relate and stan Britney the HUMAN. I’m so proud of her not backing down to her bulllys. I am now an artist I sing, rap, dance, act, and write music. I’m also a sag like her. I’ve always been about bein authentic which is why I think she and I dealt with so much jealously. Because she wasn’t a puppet she was the real deal. She was the prettiest pop star but also the best of the bunch when it came to her craft. GENUINELY. That’s why she’s the princess of pop. Like her ppl always expected me to be perfect b/c I was a straight A student. I don’t know Britney personally, but I have a very personal relationship with her music. Whitney inspired me to sing. Britney inspired me to perform. Both inspired me as a person…that it’s ok to not be perfect. It doesn’t take away from how incredible of a talent u are. I never understood why ppl treated me the way I did b/c I was just like Britney always kind and bein the bigger person. I never wanted to upstage anyone so I never told ppl I can sing b/c they were mostly jealous of my looks and nice demeanor and personality. The love overshadows the hate much like Britney and Whitney. But the hate was beyond human. When I see her in her free Britney era. I feel like I’m in mines too now that I am out the closet. I never thought anyone would want to see or listen to a gay artist b/c there was no lil nas x growin up…but now I am actively pursuing my dreams, and sharing my talent and most importantly I’m deciding to live b/c I have so much to give…and if I can save one person or make them feel the way she has made me not feel alone…I’ve done something good. This is my first time ever sharing this online and honestly at all outside of family…But Britney and this forum has always been a place I’ve come to rejoice and share my love for Britney. I had a different screen name before when I joined over a decade ago. But now I’m embracing all of my likes and idc who knows about my love for Britney Jean spears. The blueprint and the legend. She inspired me to accept myself flaws and all and I’m grateful she gave the world so much. 

I’m really proud of you for sharing your truth and for being so brave. I’m so happy that you are living your life for you and are happy. Thank you for your comment 🤍

• Love 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I’m really proud of you for sharing your truth and for being so brave. I’m so happy that you are loving your life for you and are happy. Thank you for your comment 🤍

Thank you it’s been so hard but I take each day at a time and still deal with bitterness from the wats I’ve been wronged. But I know I have to let it go 

I grew up listening to her music. Her music always brighten my days because of its fun pop nature. I always admired her talents, her ease of perfoming so fiercely amd creating iconic images of pop culture. I also always admired her beauty and her innosence. She was a sweet funny simple girl who turned into a fierce beautiful women. And now more than ever, she’s an inspiration for showing the world you can surpass the darkest moments and see the light of a new day even when everyone deserts you. As cliche as it may sound she’s proof all you need is believing in yourself. 😄

• Love 2

You know, I think about it everyday… why Britney is my favorite artist? Why her?

I think it’s because I grew up with her, I remember a neighbor showing me her VMA 00s performance and the OIDA album… I was immediately in love. As a gay boy, who couldn’t really express my feelings and desires, she was everything I wanted to be: powerful, in control, a dancer, a singer…

Britney seemed to be someone I knew since then, in part (I think) cause she reminds of my mother. 

Also, she was always misunderstood and I feel the same way. Obviously not the same reasons but you know, I can relate.

@GlitterRain I would like to be in your favorite person list, thank you very much :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

You know, I think about it everyday… why Britney is my favorite artist? Why her?

I think it’s because I grew up with her, I remember a neighbor showing me her VMA 00s performance and the OIDA album… I was immediately in love. As a gay boy, who couldn’t really express my feelings and desires, she was everything I wanted to be: powerful, in control, a dancer, a singer…

Britney seemed to be someone I knew since then, in part (I think) cause she reminds of my mother. 

Also, she was always misunderstood and I feel the same way. Obviously not the same reasons but you know, I can relate.

@GlitterRain I would like to be in your favorite person list, thank you very much :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I loved reading this! Thank you for sharing 🤍 Consider yourself added to the list  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block