Britney Spears continues to lose followers on Instagram

34 minutes ago, turquoise said:

I do care. It's not just a matter of numbers...
I understand that Britney didn't want to attack Aguilera or the dancers, she just wanted to share about what has been done to her and her trauma. But using an image with the word "Fat" in it and mentioning Aguilera and the dancers was not a good idea.

Aguilera is a petite person by nature, whether fat or skinny, and this makes the dancers look rather large when they stand alongside her. I guess it is common practice in the music industry to adjust who is standing next to the star to make them look better. And I think she took no offense and thought Aguilera, or Aguilera's team, intentionally hired bigger dancers than Aguilera, which is why she made that post. But the truth is, I don't think Aguilera's side did so with the idea of using fat dancers to make herself look thinner. I think the dancers looked bigger because Aguilera is a petite person.
And many people would think it inappropriate for the star herself to say that she wanted to hire fat dancers to make herself look thinner, no matter how common it is in the music industry.
We detailed fans remember that Jamie told her from day one in conservatorship that she was fat and that she needed to lose weight and other terrible things, and that she was suffering from a body shape complex because of it. And we understand that she just wanted to share her pain that Jamie kept calling her fat even in public and abusing her and controlling her in many unfair ways, but no one helped her. I really feel sorry for her.

But there are a lot of people who don't see or remember that information and casually look at her Instagram without thinking about the back and forth, and casually antagonize her. We loyal fans can understand her and will always love her.... But even she needs to understand what other people think. I think she should go a little deeper and apologize, because it is true that she wrote some rude things about Aguilera, the dancers, and the fat people, not on purpose.
I'm a rather proud person when it comes to her nude postings, as I consider it a rebellion against the public and the media who have been unfair sl**-shaming her. But this time she didn't mean to do it, and it seems a bit unfortunate that she seems to be a little less understanding of what's going on.

Its crazy how Britney in her prime looked so confident and she was killing it in interviews and in her performance. Little did we know how much she struggled inside. Now it makes sense why she chose to date troubled men. I always said that Britney could have any man she wants during her prime. But she would go after people like Kevin Federline and Jason Alexander. I was puzzled at first.  It appears that dating successful mmen triggers her insecurities.  She needs to work on her self worth and realize how much she has to offer. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

It's never been this drastic. Even though she explained herself about Xtina's incident, the body shaming comment did not sit well with many people and its showing. 

hahaha omg I thought you were joking. 300K is a literal DROP in the bucket. That’s 300K who were never really fans. 300K out of 42 million is 0.7 percent. I think she’s good.

edit: 300K ok

I think a lot of people also don't like to see the same post be posted 10 times, when I do that I also lose followers :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: But I can agree, that now she lost a major number of followers, because of Xtina and her dancers, she just simply did not said it in a right way :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Also the nude photos that are to much, don't sit well with some poeple :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

By the way, is there a way we can see who unfollows us on instagram? But not those unfollower apps, because last time I used it they banned me :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1

I think the amount of hate towards OP is not good, Britney calling Xtina dancers fat is not a correct thing to do and we all know Brit has body issues and projecting through someone who is minding her own business is not a cute look rather far from it. 

Britney should post whatever she posts and there's no denying that but Britney after the freebritney is turning people against her and I am not saying it's a thing to worry about but this is a thing to at least acknowledge. 

Britney apology post I find it hard to believe she wrote that herself, doesn't sound like her but I am grateful she did it was needed! Xtina has not been good towards Britney but the thing is that it's all in the past and Britney has been through abuse and trauma but that's not an excuse to bully others I don't concur with that at all. 

Britney shading those black rappers also wasn't cool and I am not saying she is perfect ofc she is and I am sure she's learning but I think people need to understand that Britney is a 40 year old women and has not lived under a rock for this whole time. 

I love this women and always will, but fans need to understand that Britney needs to work through things and PR is something Britney will benefit from she clearly cannot handle this at least for now. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Avenger said:

I think the amount of hate towards OP is not good, Britney calling Xtina dancers fat is not a correct thing to do and we all know Brit has body issues and projecting through someone who is minding her own business is not a cute look rather far from it. 

Britney should post whatever she posts and there's no denying that but Britney after the freebritney is turning people against her and I am not saying it's a thing to worry about but this is a thing to at least acknowledge. 

Britney apology post I find it hard to believe she wrote that herself, doesn't sound like her but I am grateful she did it was needed! Xtina has not been good towards Britney but the thing is that it's all in the past and Britney has been through abuse and trauma but that's not an excuse to bully others I don't concur with that at all. 

Britney shading those black rappers also wasn't cool and I am not saying she is perfect ofc she is and I am sure she's learning but I think people need to understand that Britney is a 40 year old women and has not lived under a rock for this whole time. 

I love this women and always will, but fans need to understand that Britney needs to work through things and PR is something Britney will benefit from she clearly cannot handle this at least for now. 

I totally understand this genuine concern, but this is for Britney Spears: The Brand, The Artist, The Worker. And I'm pretty sure she made it clear that... she's not this person for now. Maybe forever, maybe not... Hold Me Closer came out and omg, we were so proud of her cause she was "back".

But she doesn't seem to be looking for a perfect IG, or the way we are used to see and consume artists... she's beeing Britney Spears: The Person. And we should just embrace it and support her.

The #FreeBritney movement was about freeing a woman, that happens to be a global superstar. She seems to be adjusting to the years she was robbed, as a person first.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Heitorzinho said:

I totally understand this genuine concern, but this is for Britney Spears: The Brand, The Artist, The Worker. And I'm pretty sure she made it clear that... she's not this person for now. Maybe forever, maybe not... Hold Me Closer came out and omg, we were so proud of her cause she was "back".

But she doesn't seem to be looking for a perfect IG, or the way we are used to see and consume artists... she's beeing Britney Spears: The Person. And we should just embrace it and support her.

The #FreeBritney movement was about freeing a woman, that happens to be a global superstar. She seems to be adjusting to the years she was robbed, as a person first.

I get it, I'm not even a xtina fan since like 2006 maybe but that thing wasn't right and it's not the first time Britney mentioned her and she isn't commenting on it really speakes volume I get it she was nasty even Katy was I mean who wasn't with britney I really get it and I understand she has anger who wouldn't have at her stave but she's an adult she isn't a teenager we all have to accept that. 

Slowly and slowly britney is just damaging herself at least her brand, I will be by her side always but her IG just isn't it and she is need for PR! She's just damaging her self brand which she worked for, this news will be forgotten within days idc about this! But in general its not looking good. 

I want our girl to sue the f out of people and just let some things go it's doing no good to her. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Toxicboy07 said:

A lot of Britney fans are overweight. Its offensive to many people. Especially to those that are struggling with their own insecurities. Thats just weight discrimination ya'll.  We need to help get rid of weight stigma. 

eeww no!

Us Britney stans are hot 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.