Britney And Christina War Erupts On Twitter

Message added by Jordan Miller,

In light of Britney's new post, I featured this topic. Please ensure your comment does not break out community guidelines (see them here). If your comment breaks our rules, you will be banned from this topic and possibly suspended from the community. 

4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

You can always close your mouth, eyes and ears boo!

I can give my opinion whatever I want, freedom of expression, if you don't like my opinion, you better not read it, you only bring hate at a time when Britney needs peace, even more so if it is true that she reads this forum. locate yourself

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, emaster said:

I can give my opinion whatever I want, freedom of expression, if you don't like my opinion, you better not read it, you only bring hate at a time when Britney needs peace, even more so if it is true that she reads this forum. locate yourself

Just stop being a hypocrite, So you’re saying you can give your opinion and say what you want but I cannot, and others can’t either? Such a disaster mess.

Have a seat

17 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Just stop being a hypocrite, So you’re saying you can give your opinion and say what you want but I cannot, and others can’t either? Such a disaster mess.

Have a seat

Your hate is bigger than something else today, it is seen that you enjoy. Are you okay? need help? I will pray for you darling

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.