Who is gonna be the next person to come against Britney publicly after all the failed attempts?

5 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

Justin Timberlake: Me and Britney broke up prior to the conservatorship so I didn't benefit financially from that arrangement in any way. However, our break up was caused by Britney cheating on me because of my small peen and therefore I feel I'm entitled to financial compensation for the distress caused to me and also my pride took a hit :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

i thinking that too, but come on is not for writing cry me a river, britney should write him crying for the gasses of pumping air

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I get the feeling they are only getting started. This month both TMZ and Kfed came out with docu with similar story lines about Britney.  Lynne's spears so called friends have been very aggressive in responding to people commenting on Lynne's insta posts. Many random insta and Twitter posters seem to be coming with special team con info. 

Most likely Lynne already reached out to houseinhabit with her version of the story. I am sure they all must be cultivating other media people also.

There will be targeted leaks about Britney's health issues to the media by team con. At this point they are desperate.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

I get the feeling they are only getting started. This month both TMZ and Kfed came out with docu with similar story lines about Britney.  Lynne's spears so called friends have been very aggressive in responding to people commenting on Lynne's insta posts. Many random insta and Twitter posters seem to be coming with special team con info. 

Most likely Lynne already reached out to houseinhabit with her version of the story. I am sure they all must be cultivating other media people also.

There will be targeted leaks about Britney's health issues to the media by team con. At this point they are desperate.

rosengart already threatened if that happens they'll know it's from jamie and he will be prosecuted. 

• Love 5

I'd say Lynne. She has experience with tv interviews and sooner or later she'll talk, methinks. Probably whenever the book release approaches. She's also probably the one who knows best how to push Britney's buttons.

7 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I suspect the next thing they do is try to sue her because of what is in the book 

Kfed thinks he is Johnny Depp 

I agree with this 100% and in fact, I am convinced all this charade of having the kids giving interviews about her on international tv saying how they'd love to see her "when she seeks help and her mental health gets better" is all a bid play to damage her credibility in preparation for the book and the subsequent defamation lawsuit they'll hit her with.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

I'm convinced about this too. Weingarten already tried it, and even slightly threatened (in my opinion) with it. Now the family is bringing up the issue again, through the kids...I'm betting they'll try and attack her with leaking private health stuff.

• Love 1

When Brirney said in her audio that she was fearful they would lock her up, I took it to mean that they would look her up in a mental institution. They have been building this whole Britney is crazy narrative to justify the conservatorship. Wasn't it Lance bass husband who said that JL told them Britney suffered from.paranoid psychosis or some such. TMZ keeps alluding to bipolar and many others.. In insta its varied . From a different type of dementia to bipolar to God knows what. 

It's despicable what they are doing. But I am surprised how many in the media are silent about it. All of them came out in support of Amber Heard but in Britney's case they have been silent. Maybe bcoz AH had a very aggressive PR and Britney doesn't have one. 

30 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

Once Britney book will be out they all gonna act like Fking victims and will say it’s all lies and BS..then they will go on TV interviewing that how big liar Britney is..then will try to sue her for more money! 

I am waiting for Britney to kick Lynn out of her House and I hope Hollywood cancel Jaime Lynn

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.