Carly Rose from X-Factor shares a creepy story about Larry Rudolph

7 hours ago, Puppy said:

I remember reading a rolling stone article about Britney  and the writer says Larry Rudolph would control every detail right down to the color of her nail polish which at the time I laughed it off as dramatization but now I really do believe he would be neurotic enough to do that.

And the color of her underwear too, which is very creepy. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It's important to note that Britney did not have a management contract with Larry until 2003.

Larry was James Spears legal representation, starting in 1997.

He was also Jive Records' legal representation, starting with the Backstreet Boys, going back even earlier.

We haven't even figured out yet when he actually started representing Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

not surprising, however... Larry was the LEAST of BRITNEYS issues.. IMHO..

He did help get her to where she was before the family prisoned her and sucked her dry with the other vultures.. I do blame him partly, but truthfully it started at home and I don't believe he has total responsibility for that. 

I always thought LA Reid was her first manager and then Larry took over.

I think he’s responsible for a lot. For overworking Britney, for calling paparazzis and making her this tabloid queen, for sending her in rehab, for not giving her artistic freedom, for manipulating every aspect of her career, and he’s a lawyer so he knows a lot about c-ship and he’s definitely behind it. He needs to pay :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.