This Day in Pop: Britney performs along with G-Eazy at the VMA's 2016 (August 28)

2016.jpg.3a013cafdcc92a89f6a43984e9054fb5.jpg297.jpg

On August 28, 2016 the VMA's were held at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan. Rihanna received the Video Vanguard Award, and Beyoncé won 8 awards that night, overtaking Madonna's record of most moonmen with a total of 26. That year, also marked the return of Britney Spears to the VMA's stage since her last, heavily criticized performance in 2007.

Britney performed the lead single off her ninth studio album Glory, Make Me... which features rapper G-Eazy. He joined her onstage to do his rap, and then the performance transitioned to Me, Myself and I, a song originally performed by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha. They closed the number by doing the final part of Make Me...

324.jpg

352.jpg

287.jpg

376.jpg

294.jpg

281.jpg

298.jpg

350.jpg

307.jpg

382.jpg

328.jpg

042.jpg

045.jpg

047.jpg

071.jpg

087.JPG

088.JPG

095.jpg

normal_119.jpg

120.jpg

139.jpg

169.jpg

194.jpg

172.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

014.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still believe she should've done DYWCO or any other Glory song instead of MM&I

Agreed, but Britney doesn't look at things the way we mere mortals do.

In our minds "OMG what songs will she promote from her brand new album??"

Britney's mind "What songs do I like at the moment. Oooh, MM&I. Plus it'll help G Eazy's career." 

Generous selfless Kween  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:    Taylor Swift and Gaga could never. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block