The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

3 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

You’re the one coming in this thread every chance you get to spread negativity either STFU or contribute to the songs success no one wants to see your whimpering. Help the song or go about your business. 

For the first time I said this is a bad update wtf are u saying omg 

and the other time I said that sales should have increased but what the **** do you honestly want you are obsessed with my comment and just wait for me lol 

edit: I don’t care about your next answer I don’t want drama this is an updates thread, bye

3 minutes ago, Glory* said:

For the first time I said this is a bad update wtf are u saying omg 

and the other time I said that sales should have increased but what the **** do you honestly want you are obsessed with my comment and just wait for me lol 

edit: I don’t care about your next answer I don’t want drama this is an updates thread, bye

Then stop coming in here complaining. 

4 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

This still has a chance of cracking the Top 10. Digital sales are good and keep growing as of now. Radio is amazing and it’s already surpassed the Hot 100 early predictions in terms of radio so we shall see. Considering the lack of a video, visuals or performances…this is doing pretty amazing.

Some of his predictions have been off. And I don’t think anyone knows the actual sales and hoping Elton adding it to his website with the 4 max purchase helps!!!

11 minutes ago, Glory* said:

I’m not in US 😅 and I already buy it on iTunes US and Amazon US with gift cards to make it count I also bought on iTunes UK and will be buying from Elton's site. Once again you make stupid comments (and next time I will not answer honestly), it's not being negative Nancy (wtf) is to be realistic, every update there is an excuse, she is not a streaming artist it is clear but she can become one if everyone is committed. 
(and ofc I bought it from my country's iTunes from different accounts, but that's not the point, it's not a competition lol)

Of course she's not a streaming artist, otherwise her monthly listeners would be at least 40 millions :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

You have to analize the context where she is an artist with 23 years of career and she hasn't released anything new in 6 years. She's doing amazingly well, even for katy Perry who is a streaming force it took her months for "when I'm gone" to even enter the BBHot100 :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Just keep streaming, buying and requesting :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Of course she's not a streaming artist, otherwise her monthly listeners would be at least 40 millions :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

You have to analize the context where she is an artist with 23 years of career and she hasn't released anything new in 6 years. She's doing amazingly well, even for katy Perry who is a streaming force it took her months for "when I'm gone" to even enter the BBHot100 :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Just keep streaming, buying and requesting :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

But i’m not negative or this stupid comments or I didn't keep posting updates or ways to stream / buy and request the song on the radio.  however, I will stop commenting since I cannot express my opinion on an update that is not so satisfying and every time there is this girl who is mad for no reason :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

7 minutes ago, Glory* said:

But i’m not negative or this stupid comments or I didn't keep posting updates or ways to stream / buy and request the song on the radio.  however, I will stop commenting since I cannot express my opinion on an update that is not so satisfying and every time there is this girl who is mad for no reason :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

You have the freedom to make any comment, and for any user to respond back. As long as it's respectful, that's the game we play, right? :elton:

I just don't agree where you said with every update there's an excuse. Well the main reason her streaming numbers are that low is because she's not a streaming artist, that's a fact. However, I feel this song is a grower and it'll start to be picked up by GP in the coming weeks :neydedance_purple:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

You have the freedom to make any comment, and for any user to respond back. As long as it's respectful, that's the game we play, right? :elton:

I just don't agree where you said with every update there's an excuse. Well the main reason her streaming numbers are that low is because she's not a streaming artist, that's a fact. However, I feel this song is a grower and it'll start to be picked up by GP in the coming weeks :neydedance_purple:

I don't think saying STFU is a respectful way to answer, I said that every time there is an excuse because the other time they said it was Sunday and since that day the updates have not changed, in any case it doesn't matter.  enjoy the music, stream etc etc :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.