The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

6 minutes ago, Matou said:

I made a thread for radio only, I mean I think it's faster for ppl who want to know & request for radio, no ?

Instead of searching in 64 pages thread ...

Also Where is BH team ?? We don't have a single out everyday, the least we can have is pinned thread to help the song maybe ? And I don't say this because I want "my" thread pinned. This one is really important for streaming, this should be pinned !

I don't want to be rude at all but the laziness is real ... :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

@Jordan Miller

:overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

I hadn't seen the thread because it's not on the front page due to stupid threads :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I’ll post in your thread too :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

We have lives and do not check every single comment and thread.

Want to spread news, spread it yourself.

Having a life outside of 'Exhale' is not laziness.

Stop *****ing and do your own stuff to promote it.

Yet you have time to respond mine & not pin your own thread. It's a choice.

:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Everytime you update the OP post the same thing on the thread. some people dont read the OP again and again only the last coments :mariah-hurry:

And maybe change the photo thread if u can.

however can someone make a separate and updated streaming and sales thread?  so we don't have to come back here, maybe pin them or let them always stay on the first page idk

Just now, Isla said:

Is that in the US? Cause that’s better than I expected tbh.

It is, but she’s been the best selling single since Friday and they have her radio play off she’s already at 18.25 they’re saying only 19.2 million in radio so I’m optimistic but I wish it was just a guaranteed top 10 prediction. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She should be at a 20 million plus audience before the week over I hope it’s revised up 

This part and I feel like her sales are going to be north of 25k+. If 25k sales, 20 million in radio and 12 million in streams isn’t a top 10 hit then they need to just fold. 

30 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

It is, but she’s been the best selling single since Friday and they have her radio play off she’s already at 18.25 they’re saying only 19.2 million in radio so I’m optimistic but I wish it was just a guaranteed top 10 prediction. 

Let’s hope radio play her more then :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.