The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

God Me Closer is close to debuting Top10 on BBHOT100 based on 2 days performance :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

As I suspected the song sold around 5K on Saturday (24% less than Friday) so I expect another bigger drop for today. Keep buying and streaming the song, radio will give it a huge boost this coming week so I feel it'll be very stable 

233 points for #1

:bouncey:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

God Me Closer is close to debuting Top10 on BBHOT100 based on 2 days performance :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

As I suspected the song sold around 5K on Saturday (24% less than Friday) so I expect another bigger drop for today. Keep buying and streaming the song, radio will give it a huge boost this coming week so I feel it'll be very stable 

Are you sure it only sold 5k? He didn’t mention digital downloads just the streams. I also don’t know what I’m talking about when it comes to these charts. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:I’m desperate for clarification lol.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Are you sure it only sold 5k? He didn’t mention digital downloads just the streams. I also don’t know what I’m talking about when it comes to these charts. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:I’m desperate for clarification lol.

Usually he talks about actual digital sales, and that's why he mentions the 24% drop 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, One More Time said:

I mean from yesterday to today the drop was of 50%

US Sales

Friday - 2790pt

Saturday  - 2200pt

Sunday - 1040pt

as you can see it did in fact drop 50% from yesterday

We don’t have sales for Sunday so where are you getting that number from?!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.