The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

Just now, Freakshow__ said:

#61 Apple Music US.

Up 25 spots from 86. 

FbICaFPUsAAkRiE?format=png&name=900x900

Jay Z new song went straight to number 1 but somebody said Apple Music is more of an urban crowd.

she’s beating him on iTunes & YouTube but he’s  killing her on Apple Music I’m not sure what it look like on Spotify but we not competing with him the plan is to eventually get to number 1 maybe when she peak radio 

but I do want a top 10 debut 

Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Jay Z new song went straight to number 1 but somebody said Apple Music is more of an urban crowd.

she’s beating him on iTunes & YouTube but he’s  killing her on Apple Music I’m not sure what it look like on Spotify but we not competing with him the plan is to eventually get to number 1 maybe when she peak radio 

We all know that Jay Z and Beyonce buy their own music years now

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Britney is not buying the music industry :mariah-hurry:

• Love 4

So, my boyfriend and I did some research.....

Gifting songs on itunes etc, does not count towards the charts. Paid accounts (not free streaming platforms) do not count towards the charts that much at all. 

Streaming-music-services-e1586115480137.

Here’s our guide to properly streaming an artist’s song/album on iTunes, Apple Music, and Spotify.

Heres where we found this out at. Cool little read. 

headlights on the highhhhhwayyyyy

4 minutes ago, blonderoman27 said:

So, my boyfriend and I did some research.....

Gifting songs on itunes etc, does not count towards the charts. Paid accounts (not free streaming platforms) do not count towards the charts that much at all. 

Streaming-music-services-e1586115480137.

Here’s our guide to properly streaming an artist’s song/album on iTunes, Apple Music, and Spotify.

Heres where we found this out at. Cool little read. 

headlights on the highhhhhwayyyyy

Any Koreans here to help us ? :mariah-hurry::gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block