36-year-old teacher justifies dating a kid (15-year-old student)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 8:58 PM, Brat said:

**** GIF by Fergie

He want that **** Money 

Lol, this one sounds really funny.

That's why I prefer to use help from this source https://edubirdie.com/do-my-assignment because they already do my assignment for a long time, besides they do it well and it's not very expensive. Students and scholars who need help I beg you to use google for help with studies so that you don't have problems like this.

I'm not pro or against anyone here but in general I just find it so ridiculous how that journalist talks as if she didn't have any ped****e ancestors... Back in the day, men would have children with 15 year old girls. Like, check any family tree, you.will.find.it. But of course, this is a BOY we're talking about, so it gets an insane media coverage... You know, women are always "unrestrained witches". But adult men getting underage girls pregnant? That goes under their radars apparently :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm not pro or against anyone here but in general I just find it so ridiculous how that journalist talks as if she didn't have any ped****e ancestors... Back in the day, men would have children with 15 year old girls. Like, check any family tree, you.will.find.it. But of course, this is a BOY we're talking about, so it gets an insane media coverage... You know, women are always "unrestrained witches". But adult men getting underage girls pregnant? That goes under their radars apparently :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Back in the day you said it... Now it isn't accepted and in some countries is penalized.... context *****, don't ignore the context of this video.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.