Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

5 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

Britney fans had no words for 11 years during the conservatorship 😆 We all ate it up and funded it basically, so what’s wrong with being concerned?

being concerned? actually being lunatics! Because people like you were the reason Jason Alexander broke into her house with a ******* weapon! Get a job sucker 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Email My D said:

I just got up. Can someone please dm me the link. I'm so bummed this got leaked though. It's taking away from valuable streams. 

Not a lot, people don’t listen to leaks on repeat (quality), and it’s still only heavily listened by pop-music followers, not the gp (i.e. those having an actual impact on streams).

• Love 1
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Lolai said:

Her best single since "Criminal". Been on repeat here for an hour, dancing on my balcony with a gin and tonic and a ciggie. Been a good night.

That hour of listening could have been use towards her streaming :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I can’t be mad at you guys but I’m really upset that it leak & this exposure is being wasted towards a leak & not towards the actual release tonight 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.