Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

So now I’m being crucified for defending myself against the framing? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Ahhh Exhale what are they feeding these members coming out of the woodworks @Kevney @britneybits2022

No seem like a tryhard trying to ruin other people's moments.

Britney once said:"If you have nothing nice yo say, just don't say anything at all." Take her wise words and stop and you may find peace on your own term. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Nguyen Son said:

No seem like a tryhard trying to ruin other people's moments.

Britney once said:"If you have nothing nice yo say, just don't say anything at all." Take her wise words and stop and you may find peace on your own term. 

How is stating a simple opinion and then defending myself from vicious and cruel attacks ruining other people‘s moments? Members could have simply ignored my opinion but free speech apparently doesn’t exist on here and again, it’s because I was the first Exhaler to voice an opinion on how I wasn’t a big fan of the song which didn’t fit Exhale’s narrative at the time from all the way back when this thread was at like page 40 or something. It’s not like I was being rude about it either!!! 🙄🙄You could have also simply ignored my comment as well which was not directed towards you but here you are steering the conversation away from its original topic like so many others. I now see many members feeling confident in their choice and voicing their opinions on what they think of the song as well. I would just hope you guys have learned and aren’t as harsh to those who aren’t too keen on this song the way this forum was towards me. Goodness, the absolute framing in here. Now I know how Britney must have felt in 2007. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: 

AND YES I should be able to defend and explain myself without being crucified or clowned !!!! If you don’t want to deal with my wrath, then simple — don’t quote me being all rude, entitled, arrogant and/or nasty over a literal opinion. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, igmate said:

I really hope this is only a demo because it sounds ..weird.. unfinished and like they copy-pasted different sentences together to make the song. Very bad mixing. I have faith the official version will 100 x better than this.

It was delayed for a reason. The final version will be different.

• Like 2

In case some didn't notice, two verses are from Elton John's 'The One' 

Hold me closer
Hold me closer

Ooh baby

Hold me closer
Hold me closer

I saw you dancin' out the ocean
Running fast along the sand
A spirit born of earth and water (baby)
Fire flying from your hands (oooh)

Hold me closer, tiny dancer (woohoo)
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen (woohoo)
You had a busy day today (oooh)

Hold me closer
Hold me closer (Hold me closer)
Hold me closer
Hold me closer

There are caravans we follow
Drunken nights in dark hotels (baby, yeah)
When chances breathe between the silence
When s** and love no longer gel (oooh)

Hold me closer, tiny dancer (woohoo)
Count the headlights on the highway (baby)
Lay me down in sheets of linen (woohoo)
You had a busy day today (oooh)

Hold me closer
Hold me closer (baby, baby)
Hold me closer
Hold me closer (yeah)

Hold me closer
Hold me closer 

Hold me closer
Hmm me closer 
Hmm me closer 
Mmmh yeah

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.