Vote: While we wait for HMC... What's your favorite Britney collab of all time?

What's your favorite Britney collaboration?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a bit anxious waiting for HMC to be released, so in the meantime... What's your favorite collaboration Brit has ever done? Of course I didn't include "Chillin'..." or "Crazy" with a wannabe rapper cause she did that as charity. We're talking about real collaborations with real artists. 

I wasn't sure so I also didn't include Soda Pop cause Mikey Bassie was never credited in the tracklist but no one was going to vote for that anyway :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I'm sorry if I forgot something, i did this in my free time from work. So... SUBMIT TOPIC. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I voted for (I Got That) Boom Boom over songs I actually kind of like mores such as Make Me and Slumber Party because to me (I Got That) Boom Boom is a great collaboration even if I prefer certain other songs. Make Me and Slumber Party would be fine with only Britney, but Boom Boom shows Britney doing something a little different because she's stylistically mixing with the other artists. It's so fun. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Henry Torres said:

It's tricky because these songs would be good (maybe even better) without other artist singing :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise::chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

But Slumber Party is such a good song :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I know fans love SP but for me that was never the case, I don't like that song with or without the gorgeous Tinashe... Glory aged like milk for me except for MOTM and Invitation, 

27 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I voted Tom's Dinner cause is a masterpiece. But also... I love "Make Me..." and "SMS (Bangerz) cause Miley is everything. 

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:the fact her team or herself couldn't be bothered to sing everything and morodor had to record it himself... But yeah her voice fits the song quite good

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block