Probate Notes Recommending Jamie & Alex Weingarten’s Fees To Be Denied

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Your title is misleading to say the least. Judge Penny hasn’t denied anything yet. This is a recommendation. It even says that on the tweet. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I've now edited :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

What are these "probate notes"? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

Sorry, I'm not from the US

A brief summary of the issues the judge/court is working through after a particular court date. It's a record of what still needs to be decided upon, basically. 

I mean it doesn't even make sense to have her pay his fees :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Imagine if you were going to sue your parents and then your parents got an attorney to defend themselves, then your parents turn around and say "oh I can't afford an attorney you need to pay my fees" da fu(k is that?:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Ooh, I wonder what these two docs contain:

spacer.png

@Ghoulia: Not sure about the first one. The second one might be Britney's order to seal medical records; I think it was filed last week. My old brain can't remember exactly when 😅

I imagine the deposition transcript would be lengthy.