Probate Notes Recommending Jamie & Alex Weingarten’s Fees To Be Denied

3 hours ago, jossy12 said:

LOL. If this gets approved by Penny, Jamie will be dropped immediately, and Rosengart can swoop in and take him down, as he won’t have a high-priced lawyer (+ legal team) to work hard for him  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

It’s not that easy, you gotta remember Jamie is just the FACE of the criminal organization who did this to britney, lou Taylor and team con are gonna make sure he gets another lawyer…

If this gets approved I don't think it means his Lawyer won't be paid by Britney at all...it means 80% of fees won't be paid without approval and Jamie will have to pay for everything up front and then petition for fees after the fact...

Since they still have to create the last accounting etc I can see some fees being paid for by Britney but Jamie will be assed out for everything else and you know Rosengart will make him fight for every dime...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, jossy12 said:

LOL. If this gets approved by Penny, Jamie will be dropped immediately, and Rosengart can swoop in and take him down, as he won’t have a high-priced lawyer (+ legal team) to work hard for him  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Don't count your chickens. Jamie probably had to pay something up front. And maybe Lou will give him a loan.

4 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

If this gets approved I don't think it means his Lawyer won't be paid by Britney at all...it means 80% of fees won't be paid without approval and Jamie will have to pay for everything up front and then petition for fees after the fact...

Since they still have to create the last accounting etc I can see some fees being paid for by Britney but Jamie will be assed out for everything else and you know Rosengart will make him fight for every dime...

no! Read it again.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

12 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Ooh, I wonder what these two docs contain:

spacer.png

@Ghoulia: Not sure about the first one. The second one might be Britney's order to seal medical records; I think it was filed last week. My old brain can't remember exactly when 😅

I imagine the deposition transcript would be lengthy.

3 hours ago, s&m said:

no! Read it again.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It literally says probate code allows for fees after termination but not "on account" (which would be getting the 80% automatically without having to petition for fees). It then goes on to say, "appears  attorneys for former conservator must file a petition after services are rendered seeking fees and cannot receive fees on account..."   

Jamie's lawyer can still be paid for by Britney but after the fact and not on account...

18 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

It literally says probate code allows for fees after termination but not "on account" (which would be getting the 80% automatically without having to petition for fees). It then goes on to say, "appears  attorneys for former conservator must file a petition after services are rendered seeking fees and cannot receive fees on account..."   

Jamie's lawyer can still be paid for by Britney but after the fact and not on account...

The only thing James’ lawyers can be paid is their services before the conservatorship ended. Not the services after the conservatorship 

1 hour ago, s&m said:

The only thing James’ lawyers can be paid is their services before the conservatorship ended. Not the services after the conservatorship 

That isn't what it says...it says they have to petition for fees instead of getting their fees paid on account (which is what they were asking for)...

Jamie's lawyer can still be paid for things that have to do with Jamie's role in the conservatorship like the final accounting...

The end bit about the estate not existing just means Britney has to pay for it instead of Britney's "estate" because the estate doesn't exist anymore after her assets were returned to Britney...that doesn't mean Britney no longer has to pay all these ppl....

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block