New Britney ‘Boys’ Music Video Photos

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's so weird seeing her act like, well, herself, in a picture, only to go to the next one and see her be THE Britney Spears. She really is a pro on a different level.

Give her a time. It's hard for her to be "herself" if she lost the end of her 20's and whole 30s decade. Those years are important and she never had a chance to be fully mother and absorb world around in those years. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Give her a time. It's hard for her to be "herself" if she lost the end of her 20's and whole 30s decade. Those years are important and she never had a chance to be fully mother and absorb world around in those years. 

I wasn't talking about that? I mean in the first picture she's just giggling and being goofy and being Brit, and then in the next picture she's rubbing strawberries all over herself and being THE Britney Spears.

• Like 1

not this song again :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

14 hours ago, Stefani said:

The fact that even her worst single had such a great music video is just too iconic. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: Too bad radio  blacklisted her at the time. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

ikr, the video was fire... her make up not so good.. that shadow takes me straight to FFT make up era :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:. but austin powers makes me sick. Can't stand him and that stupid character

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.