If Britney did an album full of covers

Would you be here for it?Β 

I would tbh! Because the ones she already did where πŸ”₯Β 

Oughta Know is definitely in my top favorites but she's done so many amazing ones tbh πŸ™πŸ»

So an album full of covers done by Britney would be awesome to hear it in her voice πŸ”₯πŸ₯°

Β 

Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

To be honest, no. its been 6 years since Glory and if shes gunna return to the recording studio, it needs to be original material. not gunna lie, i'd be so dΓ­sappointed if after such a long wait, she released a cover album

i dont even see the point in cover albums anyway, its just a cheap way to make money without much work

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

im here for it.

i want her to do:

rumors - lindsay.

my inmortal (band version) - evanescence.

satisfaction -Β benny benassi.

delicate - taylor.

you right - doja.

those come to mind right now.

Oooh my immortal. That would be something. Or 'call me when your sober - evanescence" πŸ™πŸ»

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

To be honest, no. its been 6 years since Glory and if shes gunna return to the recording studio, it needs to be original material. not gunna lie, i'd be so dΓ­sappointed if after such a long wait, she released a cover album

i dont even see the point in cover albums anyway, its just a cheap way to make money without much work

maybe she should cover some myah songs from BJ

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I didn't mean rn. But if she ever hypothetically would. Would you be here for it.Β 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

maybe she should cover some myah songs from BJ

Y’all are a bit harsh on Myah when in reality this would have been the record labels decision to over emphasize Myah’s vocals. Y’all that are fussed over Britney Jean and Myah vocals actually have a right to sue for false advertising. Michael Jackson fans did this for his posthumous songs that allegedly are an impersonator.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block