Kevin tried to 'expose' Britney but did nothing after Jamie and Sean altercation... isn't it curious?

He got the need to 'expose' Britney (and failed obviously) because she asked her kids for respect. But he didn't need to talk/express himself/expose what happened to Sean Preston in the altercation with Jamie. Wow, what an amazing dad!

It's really sad to see that Britney's biggest dream was to be a mom and they destroyed the dream. The kids were an excuse to make her scared and compliant in her conservatorship. Well, they manipulated her. And it's all over again, using kids to TRY to manipulate her and/or making her look bad in the public eye.

Thanks god, Britney is the strong woman she has always been. I pray for her and I hope they allow her to heal. Same for the kids, they have lost so many opportunities to create memories with their mother. It's sad because they're victims, just like Brintey of this whole situation.

I'm glad Britney is strong and got Mathew Rosengart by her side. He will guide her in this new situation. Parental alienation is a real thing, very serious and painful situation.

• Love 8

Very telling that the one that has a restraining order and by law cannot get close to the kids is precisely the person these brats want to see and miss. 

The entire family is entangled in a cycle of abuse - Britney is breaking generational curses, her kids will have to want to get out of that or they will repeat the same cycle eventually. 

I hope life grants her a second chance of being a mom. She’ll be the best mommy ever.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Very telling that the one that has a restraining order and by law cannot get close to the kids is precisely the person these brats want to see and miss. 

The entire family is entangled in a cycle of abuse - Britney is breaking generational curses, her kids will have to want to get out of that or they will repeat the same cycle eventually. 

I hope life grants her a second chance of being a mom. She’ll be the best mommy ever.

It seems like the restraining order's sole purpose was to reduce Britney's custodial time, cause if he really believed Jamie did something truly wrong he would've pressed criminal charges.

Like if it wasn't a big deal as it seems he thinks (otherwise he wouldn't be so eager for the kids to reunite with him) then why even file the restraining order? But if it was so bad as to get a restraining order, doesn't that typically go in hand with pressing charges? 

It just seems like a very strange middle ground that only came to affect Britney's time with the kids

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block