Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Doesnt EVERY responsible mum correct their children and get angry when proven wrong??

The only thing being proven in the vids is that Britney is doing her “job” as a parent, and more importantly as a mother. She’s being strict because they did wrong things. 

Your “proof” means nothing, Kfed.

This will only bring you and your jobless wife down even further 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
21 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

I agree with you.

It’s really sad that we have access to her like this. She obviously was caught in a few bad moments and didn’t realize she was being filmed by her own sons. As you said, her disciplining her kids isn’t the issue. It’s more her behavior and the way she speaks that is concerning. She seems to exhibit signs of a person who struggles with their mental health. Her Instagram presence backs that hypothesis up.

Seeing these videos and reading peoples responses is really sobering. We’re just fans. While we have a place in Britney’s life, it should never be this close. It’s delusional and inappropriate for people to say she should “be done” with her kids. Real families have challenges. Real people have mental health struggles. The only thing that makes this different is that it’s leaking into public spaces for people to gawk at.

I hope Britney is doing well and has the right people and tools in her life that she needs to grow toward the future she hopes for. And I hope that includes reconciling with her kids at some point, because this has to be really tough on a mother.

Ur a real piece of work. What do you think of Kevin’s parenting then?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

Actually, the sudden transition from arguing with Preston to calling Jayden “Baby” and going into detail about ice skating vs roller blading vs skate boarding was a red flag. 

You don’t have to agree with me. I’m well aware that most of the fans on this forum are unlikely to agree with me. But I’m willing to accept the possibility that Britney has mental struggles we don’t/nor should know about. And I’m comfortable sharing that. 

Eh. Kinda disagree here. She has one kid who is whining and complaining, and the other one she is trying to appease. She’s pissed at Preston so she’s being extra nice to Jaden. Maybe not the absolute best tactic but I’m pretty sure most parents do this - mine did. Many parents who love their kids unconditionally also get super annoyed with them. It’s life.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

Actually, the sudden transition from arguing with Preston to calling Jayden “Baby” and going into detail about ice skating vs roller blading vs skate boarding was a red flag. 

You don’t have to agree with me. I’m well aware that most of the fans on this forum are unlikely to agree with me. But I’m willing to accept the possibility that Britney has mental struggles we don’t/nor should know about. And I’m comfortable sharing that. 

Now you just sound dumb :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: there are multiple clips cut and combined in a set of 3 separate videos. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

I have mental health issues myself. Im well aware of what it looks like. Britney very well may have mental health issues and god knows anyone would after what shes been through but your justification that theirs proof in these videos is nonesense. Im not in denial that she could have and that wasnt my issue with your post.

What was your issue with my post? I did not justify my observation with “proof.” I cannot prove nor disprove any matter of Britney’s health. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

It was literally during conservatorship, during the time they were allegedly drugging her :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.