Kanye West Reacts to Kim Kardashian’s Split From Pete Davidson

Zach F

Kanye West posted a fake New York Times newspaper with the headline, "Skete Davidson Dead at Age 28," in reaction to the news.

Fans will also notice at the very bottom of the fake paper, it reads, "Kid Cudi meant to play funeral but fearful of bottle throwers," a reference to what happened a few weeks ago at Rolling Loud Miami.

Earlier this year, Kanye called out Pete multiple times and even went as far as to release a music video where it appeared he was burying Pete alive.

This is downright cruel if you ask me. I don’t think that this is funny. I think that it’s sad. At this point Kim could date some Hollywood lawyer or a realtor and he would still post things like this about said guy. If you’re going to date Kim guys, then you’re going to sadly have deal with toxic bs like this. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block