Kevin’s interview will share the same fate with Juno Lou’s. Nobody cared after a day or two.

2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I just hope the kids aren’t in the interview, I want to believe they just lacked common sense by being part of the photo shoot but won’t actually speak against Britney.

They were pictured with the interviewer :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

If they dare say anything bad about their mother….

• Like 3

Agree. All K-fed’s done is come off as a leach and publicly aligned himself with Jamie Spears by dismissing his RO. What a mistake. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Who ever is orchestrating this campaign, you greatly miscalculated how much the public hates K-fed. Always has. Britney’s statement was perfect in the way she grouped him with Jamie Lynn’s book. They are the same, they took advantage of her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

this is all SO manipulative and unfair. tbh, i didn’t see kfat going THIS low to include the kids in the interview.

britney must be crushed seeing them there for an interview and not for her wedding.

really father of the year. but also these kids are older now; they should talk to their mom and make their own ideas.

if they dare to go on tv and talk trash about her mom… tbh **** them and the rest of the federalines too.

go make new babies Britney.

28 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Let’s see what the backlash is after the first interview part airs. Wondering if they’ll continue airing it. 

The reception so far proves it wasn’t worth doing this. 

I doubt the boys truly understood what this interview was going to do. Kevin put then in the crossfire. I  Can’t image how the boys are handling everyone talking about them right now. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block