Which Songs From Britney aged well and aged bad bad?

I feel like most of her singles since Slave have aged really well - Toxic, Gimme More, Womanizer stick out to me as pretty timeless. Same with Breathe on Me, it doesn't sound like it's from 2003.

Femme Fatale weirdly sounds aged, I think because the dubstep sound has been overdone and sounds very 2010s at this point.

On 7/19/2022 at 12:53 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Songs like E-mail My Heart, Autumn Goodbye, Soda Pop and the Beat Goes On aged like MILK. They were never good songs and they have that cringe late 90's vibe that just isn't good.

I agree. tbh the whole BOMT album is so 90s and really sounds 23 years old now. i like Email My Heart but it does make me cringe now as in 2022 it just sounds so cheesy and dated

ITZ and Blackout has aged like a fine wine IMO. Both albums sound like they couldve been released today and i still love both albums. i also think her Britney album sounds great in 2022

i cant make my mind up on Glory. i loved that album when it came out and still think its great but im kinda bored of it and dont listen to it that much now. but i dunno whether its the album or because its nearly 6 years old now and she hasnt released a new album since

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.