This Day in 2018: Britney Spears unveiled her first "uni***" fragrance Prerogative (July 16)

prerogative.jpg.7522e3095e0e0fc1feb0b29b916d81d6.jpg

On July 16, 2018 it was revealed Britney Spears' new fragrance Prerogative, her first uni*** perfume.

c28bd1526b5651e1eb99f41a5648b159.jpg

britney-spears-for-prerogative-new-fragr

We got some teasers of a new ad to advertise the fragrance on her social media, but we never really got a full ad.

At some point we got a longer cut with the caption 

I’m so excited for you all to see the different personas of #MyPrerogative... and I had to put together my own personal edit of the video footage! Here’s a little taste... more coming soon...

Throughout the rest of the year we got more teasers (or were they the actual ad?), small clips that showed her wearing different outfits and on different sets.

That same day she gave an interview for ET where she talked about it.

• Love 1

Isn’t it interesting that in the main video for the fragrance she’s in her bedroom while someone is watching her via some screens in another place? Makes you think that there’s more to it, considering all the surveillance stuff that was installed in her actual bedroom.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block