How do you reject what haters say?

Sometimes it's hard when people get so big and brave online and love to tear down everything you say, do or post. 🙄

People never realize that some people may come across stronger than ******* ever but sometimes we are sensitive too! Be cautious with your WORDS they can hurt like a dagger. 

I guess I'm "asking for a friend" on advice to not allow that negative energy dictate their day or their life. I wish this person didn't let people's words effect them but it does..

Thoughts? 

Jay

On 7/10/2022 at 7:40 AM, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

Sometimes it's hard when people get so big and brave online and love to tear down everything you say, do or post. 🙄

People never realize that some people may come across stronger than ******* ever but sometimes we are sensitive too! Be cautious with your WORDS they can hurt like a dagger. 

I guess I'm "asking for a friend" on advice to not allow that negative energy dictate their day or their life. I wish this person didn't let people's words effect them but it does..

Thoughts? 

Jay

Honestly I have struggled with such things in the past. I have learned that you need to put more autonomy in yourself and your own confidence. You know what really, truly helps? Exercise. 
It clears out your emotions, thoughts and puts a lot into perspective. I’m not saying go to the gym, but go for a run, walk, sit outside. 

You are the only one that lets negative energy in. I have now trained myself that when I’m alone all I think about is me and my issues, no one else’s. 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 1:46 PM, SlayOut said:

I give them a taste of their own medicine and hate right back. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

We shouldn't return evil for evil in life but we all do it including myself sometimes. Hate how brainwashed this society is.

Spoiler

Also I apologize that you took my comment the wrong way! 😘

• Love 1
On 7/15/2022 at 11:30 AM, A.a.A said:

Honestly I have struggled with such things in the past. I have learned that you need to put more autonomy in yourself and your own confidence. You know what really, truly helps? Exercise. 
It clears out your emotions, thoughts and puts a lot into perspective. I’m not saying go to the gym, but go for a run, walk, sit outside. 

You are the only one that lets negative energy in. I have now trained myself that when I’m alone all I think about is me and my issues, no one else’s. 

Thanks for these kind words, honey! 🍯 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.