What if Cinderella would be a single? (my fanmade design)

Hey Exhalers,

So most of you voted for Cinderella (out of the four options) on the poll I created on Sunday.
This time I decided to create something more simple and elegant for the vinyl design with a messy black due to the sentence - "I don't believe in fairy tales".

The whole concept is taken from the Regency era and inspired by the novel series, Bridgerton. We are getting a short film: Cinderella's Got To Go (15m less or more) as a music video of Britney playing a high society lady who has a toxic relationship with a lord. In this relationship, she felt invisible and trapped, and then she decided to take her freedom by running away.

Let me know your thoughts on the design itself and the whole concept. Do you agree? Do you think differently?

And also, let me know which non-single should I design next :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Britney-Spears-Cinderella-Vinyl-Single-F

Britney-Spears-Cinderella-Vinyl-Single-B

• Love 9

Love the design and the photo chosen! I wonder how it would look with the frame stretched to the four corners and the text written on the frame? Maybe even a tiny plaque reading Cinderella. Oh, but the back cover I wouldn’t change a thing, way too cute! 

I want to see another one from Britney! Lonely, Let Me Be, WILTBM??? 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Love the design and the photo chosen! I wonder how it would look with the frame stretched to the four corners and the text written on the frame? Maybe even a tiny plaque reading Cinderella. Oh, but the back cover I wouldn’t change a thing, way too cute! 

I want to see another one from Britney! Lonely, Let Me Be, WILTBM??? 

Hey! I'm glad you did :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited: I tried it, and it didn't work aesthetically.
I have a few surprises for my upcoming designs regarding the singles and song choices.
Lonely is definitely on the top of my list, so stay tuned...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.