The paparazzi were so horrible to Britney

10 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

If this isn’t Britney then I apologize but I’m pretty sure that is her.

This one definitely is and the cameras look the same spacer.png

spacer.png

Those cameras do not look like the same and neither do the quality of those photos compared to the first one you posted.

I'm not saying the original photo isn't Britney related but the last time Britneys  hair was parted that  clean was back in 2003. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Those are cameras do not look like the same and neither do the quality of those photos compared to the first one you posted.

I'm not saying the original photo isn't Britney related but the last time Britney had a part in hair that looked that clean was back in 2003. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Who knows. I searched up Britney paparazzi and that’s the image that was shown. I wonder who it is then?! :mariah-hurry:

4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Who knows. I searched up Britney paparazzi and that’s the image that was shown. I wonder who it is then?! :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

It could be Britney related.  But  I also see a guy slumped over in the middle of the picture. The photographers could just as easily be focusing on him rather than the blonde. OR he could be faking an injury to get the blonde to stop so that more photos can be taken. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Super Mods
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

It's really sad what they did to her and they don't even regret it

One of the most heartbreaking parts of Framing Britney Spears was when she was trying to get into the Beverly Hills Hotel to meet with the lawyer to prevent the conservatorship and trying to fight her way through the mob of paparazzi. 

Broke my heart! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block