How Much Does Britney Mean to You?

Since I was seven years old in 1999, Britney has had my heart. I love her as an artist and as a human being.

Britney Spears GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards

She has had so many iconic moments but I really just want to talk about her, the person. She is so much more than her performances, IG posts, Twitter feed and music videos... ❤️

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

From the beginning we saw a humble, kind, sweet and God loving young woman in BOMT. She was always so Lowkey and not conceited at all when she absolutely could be. She's literally the Princess of Pop. Her essence on Pop is a life force. 

Britney Spears Dancing GIF

I love her because she has been through so much and yet she smiles, she dances and she celebrates her life = now. She is free and free as ****!!!! I do miss her as an artist and performer and I know a lot of my posts are about her career or wanting to produce for B10. But I really think it would be a nice time to do an updated thread about how much the person, not necessarily the artist Britney means to you. What attributes of hers do you share? 

Britney Spears Television GIF

For me I feel like I can relate to her goofiness 😂 because I'm literally a goofball. You can see that in my IG posts and my docuseries. I just like to laugh and have fun, I feel like doing dance videos and fashion show videos now because of her 🙄 what an inspiration ❤️

Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know GIF by Britney Spears

Also her resilience is strong. She is amazingly strong. 🥰

How much does B mean to YOU?? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm also doing this post because it was 11 years ago tomorrow, June 24, 2011 that I met Britney in Anaheim where I'm actually now living. Crazy full circle moment. It was also the same day my mom died. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

Brit, I am so happy for your freedom and new marriage. I pray you get your babies you want and live life the way you want to. If you come back to Pop music, best believe the internet will break. We miss Britney the artist, but we want to show appreciation to the person. 🙏

Music Video Flirting GIF

• Love 3

Britney honestly means everything to me. I was in high school when she debuted, and I had just moved to the area and had no friends. Everyone was mean to me, I was teased constantly, and I only felt comfortable at home. I soon fell in love with Britney, and I found an online community of fellow fans. These anonymous online commenters became my only source of friendship. Without them I honestly don’t think I would even be here today so I know it’s dramatic to say, but I credit Britney with saving my life. Not only by producing music I absolutely love, but my providing me an outlet where I felt like people really cared what I had to say. I will love Britney forever and always for this and so many other reasons.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

Aww this is such a nice thread!

I have been a fan since I was 7 in 2000.

I remember seeing her Oops video and loving her instantly.

There is just something about her that captivates me so much.

No other celebrity has had a hold on me the way Britney has.

Her music and videos make me smile and happy.

During my darkest days, it would cheer me up and make me feel less lonely.

Also I feel like I relate to her alot more as an adult now than as a child

because I, too, had a messy breakup with someone who took advantage me.

I also had a breakdown and was hospitalized several times for depression.

I was almost put in a conservatorship but luckily I had a mom who really cared about me.

Anyways sorry for my long comment.

Just wanted to say what she means to me.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, runoncoldfire said:

Britney honestly means everything to me. I was in high school when she debuted, and I had just moved to the area and had no friends. Everyone was mean to me, I was teased constantly, and I only felt comfortable at home. I soon fell in love with Britney, and I found an online community of fellow fans. These anonymous online commenters became my only source of friendship. Without them I honestly don’t think I would even be here today so I know it’s dramatic to say, but I credit Britney with saving my life. Not only by producing music I absolutely love, but my providing me an outlet where I felt like people really cared what I had to say. I will love Britney forever and always for this and so many other reasons.

This is incredibly sweet! 😘😘😘

• Love 1
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Aww this is such a nice thread!

I have been a fan since I was 7 in 2000.

I remember seeing her Oops video and loving her instantly.

There is just something about her that captivates me so much.

No other celebrity has had a hold on me the way Britney has.

Her music and videos make me smile and happy.

During my darkest days, it would cheer me up and make me feel less lonely.

Also I feel like I relate to her alot more as an adult now than as a child

because I, too, had a messy breakup with someone who took advantage me.

I also had a breakdown and was hospitalized several times for depression.

I was almost put in a conservatorship but luckily I had a mom who really cared about me.

Anyways sorry for my long comment.

Just wanted to say what she means to me.

Wow these comments are so amazing and I'm not even Britney 🥺

If she reads these I'm sure they will put a smile on her face 😉

• Love 1

She's forever a place in my heart since is the first singer who I stan and love. Nowadays i respect her so much for being a fighter and I will always love her, not that I'm a stan now Imma grown woman now. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

The first song I've listening to being concious that she was britney was Overprotected - in a Mom's pirate cd :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:. Then I loved her, soon later MATM was out and I was in my 13 year old gay heaven... Madonna & Britney are my first fav artists of all time.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

She's forever a place in my heart since is the first singer who I stan and love. Nowadays i respect her so much for being a fighter and I will always love her, not that I'm a stan now Imma grown woman now. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

The first song I've listening to being concious that she was britney was Overprotected - in a Mom's pirate cd :miley_cyrus_disco_ball_stare:. Then I loved her, soon later MATM was out and I was in my 13 year old gay heaven... Madonna & Britney are my first fav artists of all time.

Love to see this. Madonna and Britney are my first favorites as well. 

When I get to go on stage and perform myself, I imagine myself as Britney, but specifically this Britney: 

This performance gave me my stage persona, the attitude. I heavily look at Britney as one of my major influences for dancing and performing. I remember when I went clubbing with my friends, they watched me dance and said "you put on an entire show when you're dancing, all your moves remind me of Britney. It makes sense". What a great honour to be alive during such an amazing person's career.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, dran said:

When I get to go on stage and perform myself, I imagine myself as Britney, but specifically this Britney: 

This performance gave me my stage persona, the attitude. I heavily look at Britney as one of my major influences for dancing and performing. I remember when I went clubbing with my friends, they watched me dance and said "you put on an entire show when you're dancing, all your moves remind me of Britney. It makes sense". What a great honour to be alive during such an amazing person's career.

I had no idea u were an artist!? Do you have YouTube?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block