In the 00s, India pretty much went through exploitation in the US and the cheetah girls 3 is no exception

Full of racist stereotypes, and a problematic relationship with the director being late 20s and ironically not even Indian, as the comments state, and I think this is the one that film has the girls fight for the character to play the role as he lied to the girls.

One comment clearly let's me know how Disney actually hurt the South Asians and made them feel with this film, Ravi from "Jessie" and a character from Phineas and Ferb, made south Asians felt that they had to westernize themselves when they  moved to the states, and lose everything that was authentic themselves abd don't forget the bindi trend in the early 00s.

@Blackout2006

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block