BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

1 minute ago, SavunTer said:

I think these are press releases that get sent BEFORE to prepare the announcement. She’ll likely show up soon!

Agreed. I don’t think they are officially married, since we are seeing guests arrive (unless pics are delayed) but this seems like a pre written statement and the insider is most likely a publicist or Rosengart.

6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

IT’S OFFICIAL!!! CONGRATULATIONS BRITNEY AND SAM!!!!🥳🥂

Wedding bells are ringing for Britney Spearsand Sam Asghari! 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE that the longtime couple said "I do" Thursday night in Los Angeles.

Around 60 guests were in attendance, including Drew Barrymore, Madonna, Paris Hilton and Kathy Hilton.

According to sources, Spears wore a gown by famed fashion house Versace and walked down the aisle to Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love."

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-and-sam-asghari-are-married-all-the-details/

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

That's amazing! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious::carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

11 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Britney doesn't live in a gated community. That's a common misconception among fans. And also the reason that Jason was able to get onto her property today, although security should have stopped that anyway.

She definitely lives in a gated area. If you look up the original listing for her home, you will see in the details that it's in a gated community and you have to go through 2 gates to get into her property. 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, generation glory said:

IT’S OFFICIAL!!! CONGRATULATIONS BRITNEY AND SAM!!!!🥳🥂

Wedding bells are ringing for Britney Spearsand Sam Asghari! 

Multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE that the longtime couple said "I do" Thursday night in Los Angeles.

Around 60 guests were in attendance, including Drew Barrymore, Madonna, Paris Hilton and Kathy Hilton.

According to sources, Spears wore a gown by famed fashion house Versace and walked down the aisle to Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love."

https://people.com/music/britney-spears-and-sam-asghari-are-married-all-the-details/

Aww, Brit! Congrats! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.