Lynne Spears liked Jason Alexander's post talking about how Britney is still trapped

The conservatorship is over, so she's just trying to spread **** because Britney is FREE to have no contact with any of them anymore. She wants nothing to do with Lynne or her evil family, and who can blame her? Britney's been out with her true FRIENDS like Paris. If she wanted to see Lynne, she would. I hope charges are brought against that terrible family and soon.

• Like 6

Lynne hired the lawyer that convinced the judge to allow Britney to hire Rosengart. In 2019 Britney and her mom walked into court holding hands to start talking about ending the conservatorship. Maybe her mom feels like she's being misinformed because suddenly she's angry with her even though she helped with all this, they were even together in the pandemic. I think Sam's taking advantage of Britney's anger and hurt to keep her isolated and keep the gravy train going, I'll probably get banned because we're not allowed to say anything about this man-child here, noone finds it weird that Britney never sees any of the people that were around before 2017 and is always in the house alone now? Noone finds it weird that Sam doesn't even live with her? Britney gets invited to things and then Sam pushes to go alone and if they don't let him he apparently tries to force her to go, people in the industry have been talking about this. In his last interview he changed his background story yet again, he's not transparent and doesn't act like a normal boyfriend, he's literally the same age as K-Fed was when Britney met him yet somehow thinks he's grown enough to tell her what to do. People have sh**** boyfriend's all the time, it's not some weirdo conspiracy to think this guy might not be all sweet and innocent!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, leviathan said:

This is so annoying. If something is indeed happening. This ***** Lynne should do something about it instead of liking stupid Instagram posts.

girl bye. She probably doesn’t wanna talk to you.

This.  Anyone with eyes can see something still isn't right with Britney's situation, wether that's due to controlling influences in her life or us not understanding the full extent of her mental health issues.

What drives me nuts is as a 'caring, loving' mother/father/sibling, at this stage why wouldn't you get on IG and just SAY IT?  If you really felt Britney was in some sort of danger, there's literally nothing left to loose at this point by just being honest.  Even JL in her book never actually said 'this is what's wrong with my sister and this is why she needs help'.  If my sister were in danger, I wouldn't give a damn about defamation and lawsuits or a Twitter backlash, I'd be screaming from the rooftops trying to help her.  Even if that meant temporarily hurting and embarrassing her.

Just come out and say it.  Whatever it is.  Just say it.  If there's something else going on and all is not well with Britney (say Alzheimer's really was a factor for example), just tell the world.  Stop the never-ending speculation and that way you might actually have a chance of getting through.    The world already assumes (true or not) Britney's not entirely sane and, if stans were honest, they'd admit her career is almost definitely over for good.

If we were told tomorrow, shown proof, that Britney is not mentally well and never will be again, the world would, for the most part, leave her alone.  If on the other hand, Sam and this wannabe-celeb assistant person really are leeches taking advantage of Britney then say THAT and put public pressure on them to explain themselves.  It's the PRETENDING that she's fine, asking us to buy into this idea that all is well (wether that comes from Team CON or Britney herself), that fuels speculation and drives people nuts.

And if Britney is perfectly sane, healthy and living her best life then SHE needs to shut down all the rumours herself in a well thought-out coherent way.  I'm hoping against all the odds that this is what the book will achieve, but I get less and less confident of that every time Britney opens her mouth.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CAT d said:

Lynne hired the lawyer that convinced the judge to allow Britney to hire Rosengart. In 2019 Britney and her mom walked into court holding hands to start talking about ending the conservatorship. Maybe her mom feels like she's being misinformed because suddenly she's angry with her even though she helped with all this, they were even together in the pandemic. I think Sam's taking advantage of Britney's anger and hurt to keep her isolated and keep the gravy train going, I'll probably get banned because we're not allowed to say anything about this man-child here, noone finds it weird that Britney never sees any of the people that were around before 2017 and is always in the house alone now? Noone finds it weird that Sam doesn't even live with her? Britney gets invited to things and then Sam pushes to go alone and if they don't let him he apparently tries to force her to go, people in the industry have been talking about this. In his last interview he changed his background story yet again, he's not transparent and doesn't act like a normal boyfriend, he's literally the same age as K-Fed was when Britney met him yet somehow thinks he's grown enough to tell her what to do. People have sh**** boyfriend's all the time, it's not some weirdo conspiracy to think this guy might not be all sweet and innocent!

"lawyer that convinced the judge to allow Britney to hire Rosengart"

y'all flattering them too much, the one who convinced the judge was Britney herself 

"In 2019 Britney and her mom walked into court holding hands to start talking about ending the conservatorship."

and then her mom proceeded to do nothing concrete for the next 2 years

"Maybe her mom feels like she's being misinformed because suddenly she's angry with her even though she helped with all this, they were even together in the pandemic."

i'd be angry with my mom had she perjured just to put me into a cship and strip me of any of my constitutional rights, including being formally notified of the cship

the conspiracy is thinking britney would want anything to do with her mom

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, CAT d said:

Your comment ignores the recent filings regarding payment. Lynne only got involved because Britney begged her in the hopes of limiting her father's power. Lynne did so, hired lawyers with limited expertise, and then used it against Britney for payment.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, CAT d said:

BRITNEY asked for a lawyer in her June 23 hearing that was broadcasted to the world. Make no mistake- Britney's testimony got Britney her lawyer. 

In two years, Lynne and her lawyers did nothing except "research" what a conservatorship was in the first place and perform a photo op. They didn't even petition to end it. Then they tried to charge Britney the $665k for their inaction. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 6/5/2022 at 11:46 PM, CAT d said:

I think Sam's taking advantage of Britney's anger and hurt to keep her isolated and keep the gravy train going, I'll probably get banned because we're not allowed to say anything about this man-child here, noone finds it weird that Britney never sees any of the people that were around before 2017 and is always in the house alone now? Noone finds it weird that Sam doesn't even live with her? Britney gets invited to things and then Sam pushes to go alone and if they don't let him he apparently tries to force her to go, people in the industry have been talking about this. In his last interview he changed his background story yet again, he's not transparent and doesn't act like a normal boyfriend, he's literally the same age as K-Fed was when Britney met him yet somehow thinks he's grown enough to tell her what to do. People have sh**** boyfriend's all the time, it's not some weirdo conspiracy to think this guy might not be all sweet and innocent!

Uh Oh Thank You GIF by Tangina Stone

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.