Another Cease & Desist Letter from Lou Taylor

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol this guy Alex has included me on every email sent out. This isn't even all of them. He must have really pissed Lou off. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 

Screen-Shot-2022-05-20-at-10-11-12-AM.pn

No freaking way lol, there’s all of us thinking it was only jordan and BJ on the biggest threat list. Give it up for Alex I guess. At this rate you have to laugh. 

3 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

No freaking way lol, there’s all of us thinking it was only jordan and BJ on the biggest threat list. Give it up for Alex I guess. At this rate you have to laugh. 

Sloan got one on letting the world know Lindsay Lohan almost got a conservatorship, he was like she's super fast. 

Like he said most of us can't even afford the trial with her, better to like oblige. 

Cos i would be debt even after death if she has her way. 

I hope he doesn't retract it. It looks good in her favour if she's able to discredit someone that seemingly goes back on what they allege. Although she looks stupid for bringing up a pointless argument, it's really an attempt to discredit other people and clears her name in the public. Legally, in the eyes of the court, you don't appear to be a credible source. 

7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Nobody responded to my comment in the other thread but I wanna say it again...very ironic that MJB and P Diddy are besties and Britney partied with Diddy the night before VMA 2007

MJB, Diddy, and Britney have all shown love for one another on multiple occasions. I’m just going going to believe that she was unaware of the full details of Britney’s fight like most people who aren’t Britney or fans.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.