Charli XCX releases her video for “Used To Know Me”

Love this song and video. She should focus on these types of songs. This and Good Ones deserved more and if she gave me an entire album of those tracks I would have no choice but to Stan. The album isn’t that great, but those two songs are immaculate. Maybe I’m biased because I love the Show Me Love sample. It’s been overused to death, but it still gets me every time 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

This beat has been used and re-used so many times, the whole song is literally just that, cause its iconic....

Is she becoming next Ava Max, forgettable songs driving on a well known sample?

Britney Spears Smile GIF

Sweet But Psycho, Kings & Queens, The Motto, My Head & My Heart, Into Your Arms will be remembered by pop stans for years :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Love this song and video. She should focus on these types of songs. This and Good Ones deserved more and if she gave me an entire album of those tracks I would have no choice but to Stan. The album isn’t that great, but those two songs are immaculate. Maybe I’m biased because I love the Show Me Love sample. It’s been overused to death, but it still gets me every time 

I totally agree that those songs are really great! But I also love Baby, Beg For You, Constant Repeat, Move Me and Yuck on her album. So I would say that this album is amazing! I think the mistake she made is the fact she released “New Shapes” as the second single and it didn’t resonate with the GP. So those who stanned “Good Ones” were like “Ok, it was just a one-time deal, now she’s back to her old roots”.

If I were her, I would have made “Used To Know Me” my second single, out only a few days prior to the album release!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block