Paris and Xtina hang out ... was Britney mentioned?

13 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I can't with people acting like Paris is betraying Britney by hanging out with Christina... This is not high school lmao, these are grown women in their 40s.

It’s very obvious that Britney still holds some resentment towards Christina. I think it’s because Christina went on tour with Justin and broke girl code. Britney clearly hasn’t gotten over their breakup. Christina also spoke negatively about Britney (Blender Magazine, 2003) and tried hard to distance herself from her. 

I’m not fond of Paris. She’s become so desperate that she has befriended her former assistant Kim K. When asked about her dwindling fame and Kim in 2011, she left the interview. 

If she was a good friend of Britney, why did she call the paparazzi when Britney paid a visit to her and have her photographed leaving her home? 

• Like 1

Not the bitter rats angry that these two Queens linked up starting from the second post already:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

These rats been salivating and wagging their tails for a Britney and Paris reunion for 15 years now:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Hopefully that happens soon but I won’t be hating on this iconic link up either:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I can't with people acting like Paris is betraying Britney by hanging out with Christina... This is not high school lmao, these are grown women in their 40s.

Someone mature! So hard to come by in this thread:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

It’s very obvious that Britney still holds some resentment towards Christina. I think it’s because Christina went on tour with Justin and broke girl code. Britney clearly hasn’t gotten over their breakup. Christina also spoke negatively about Britney (Blender Magazine, 2003) and tried hard to distance herself from her. 

I’m not fond of Paris. She’s become so desperate that she has befriended her former assistant Kim K. When asked about her dwindling fame and Kim in 2011, she left the interview. 

If she was a good friend of Britney, why did she call the paparazzi when Britney paid a visit to her and have her photographed leaving her home? 

I get what you're saying, but to me this is all speculation at the end of the day. The truth is that we don't really know if Britney and Paris are good friends, or how Britney really feels about Paris.

I don't think we can just assume that Britney is still upset with Christina over some 20 year old beef from when they were barely out of their teens. I sure don't hold resentment anymore towards people who were mean to me when I was 18 years old. Two decades have passed since Britney's drama with Christina and her break-up with Justin, and she's had much, much bigger stuff on her plate since then, so I would be surprised if she still cares all that much.

I also don't think it's true that she never got over Justin. Again, I just think this us fans projecting our feelings onto her, because their relationship has reached such a legendary status -- maybe it's the fans that never got over their break-up, not Britney herself. Britney seems happy with Sam and she's a different person now than she was in 2002. Why would she still be mourning what was basically the equivalent of her high school sweetheart?

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't project too much onto these people. They have all matured and moved on with their lives since the early 2000s. Paris and Christina have every right to hang out and that doesn't really have anything to do with Britney. Part of becoming an adult is being able to deal with your friends maybe hanging out with someone you don't like, it's just part of life.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

I get what you're saying, but to me this is all speculation at the end of the day. The truth is that we don't really know if Britney and Paris are good friends, or how Britney really feels about Paris.

I don't think we can just assume that Britney is still upset with Christina over some 20 year old beef from when they were barely out of their teens. I sure don't hold resentment anymore towards people who were mean to me when I was 18 years old. Two decades have passed since Britney's drama with Christina and her break-up with Justin, and she's had much, much bigger stuff on her plate since then, so I would be surprised if she still cares all that much.

I also don't think it's true that she never got over Justin. Again, I just think this us fans projecting our feelings onto her, because their relationship has reached such a legendary status -- maybe it's the fans that never got over their break-up, not Britney herself. Britney seems happy with Sam and she's a different person now than she was in 2002. Why would she still be mourning what was basically the equivalent of her high school sweetheart?

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't project too much onto these people. They have all matured and moved on with their lives since the early 2000s. Paris and Christina have every right to hang out and that doesn't really have anything to do with Britney. Part of becoming an adult is being able to deal with your friends maybe hanging out with someone you don't like, it's just part of life.

I'm not projecting my feelings onto Britney. Have you missed all those times she has mentioned Justin in her instagram captions? The times she has mentioned how he treated her after their breakup. They never got a chance to talk it out and it's very obvious that it still bothers her two decades later. I always sensed that when Britney said she wanted to collaborate with Justin, it wasn't really about the music. I think she hoped that he would help her under the guise of making music so she could get out of the conservatorship.

Did you see how she reacted to Christina's red carpet interview? If not, you should look it up. Many, including myself, thought that Britney overreacted. 

Yes, Britney should be able to handle that a friend of hers is hanging out with someone she doesn't like but we're talking about a traumatized person here. I'd like to see it from her perspective. It's understandable if her attitude towards Paris changes if she gets wind of their outing.

18 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Paris feels disappointed that Britney is always seen hanging with fiancé, Sam, or her rock, Vicky T, but seems to never have time to see Paris. Paris has been very vocal in her support of Britney throughout the years and feels hurt by Britney’s distance. She respects Britney’s boundaries and still roots for her. She just wishes they can reclaim the friendship they once shared before the conservatorship was set in place. 

spacer.png

It’s crazy how yall talk for these people 😂😂🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

• Haha 6
11 hours ago, G-unit said:

No shade intended, but dear god it looks like Xtina spends at least 9 hours every day in the glam chair.  Like she never goes out without wearing an entire pharmacy of makeup.  She’s pretty, but damn girl you don’t always need to be head to toe dripping in makeup.

That's my point! It's so... Alienating at times, she needs to chill a little bit.

12 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I can't imagine them as friends? Such an odd couple, I don't see the chemistry between them...

Also, random comment out of topic, and this has been going on for years now, but Xtina has become such a Mariah Carey... Like a rich, extravagant old woman. Does she even own a pair of pyjamas? Add to that a tinge of Beyoncé, I feel like she needs a whole entourage 24/7 only to get out of bed every day.

12 hours ago, G-unit said:

No shade intended, but dear god it looks like Xtina spends at least 9 hours every day in the glam chair.  Like she never goes out without wearing an entire pharmacy of makeup.  She’s pretty, but damn girl you don’t always need to be head to toe dripping in makeup.

24 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

That's my point! It's so... Alienating at times, she needs to chill a little bit.

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: she only looks nice when she goes out to party or is at an event...  are you telling me this is someone who sits in a hair and makeup chair 9 hours a day? 

FFz8UmYWUAAiFJE.jpg39321068-9263057-Mama_Christina_and_her_97553_600.jpgChristina-Aguilera-Husband-Twins-Camo-PaCatch_a_Private_Jet_Out_of_LAX_-_August_christina-aguilera-and-fiance-matthew-ruchristina-aguilera-matthew-rutler-januarchristina-aguilera-animal-print-01.jpgchristina-aguilera-does-last-minute-holi45CD1B7700000578-0-image-a-79_1509291818Christina%20Aguilera%20-%20Candids%20at%christina-aguilera-hits-the-beach-with-j

• Love 4
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: she only looks nice when she goes out to party or is at an event...  are you telling me this is someone who sits in a hair and makeup chair 9 hours a day? 

FFz8UmYWUAAiFJE.jpg39321068-9263057-Mama_Christina_and_her_97553_600.jpgChristina-Aguilera-Husband-Twins-Camo-PaCatch_a_Private_Jet_Out_of_LAX_-_August_christina-aguilera-and-fiance-matthew-ruchristina-aguilera-matthew-rutler-januarchristina-aguilera-animal-print-01.jpgchristina-aguilera-does-last-minute-holi45CD1B7700000578-0-image-a-79_1509291818Christina%20Aguilera%20-%20Candids%20at%christina-aguilera-hits-the-beach-with-j

Ooohh ok... I guess I've only seen her at events :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: bish I can only follow ONE queen 24/7, and that's Britney!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney is fake to Paris

she just likes to laugh about Paris bc she's a loser that always wanted to hang out with famous people

Britney doesn't really care about Paris, Paris who is obsessed with B

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

Britney is not that evil. And she definitely wouldn't hang out with people she doesn't like, specially after all she's been through. Paris always had the nicest things to say about Britney for over a decade.

• 6 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.