Britney: I will speak up and blow the ******* house down! **** you from the bottom of my ******* heart

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Someone copy and paste the quote, I can't do it on my phone lol

I always used to hate the way my mom thrived on drama 🙄 ... she would literally scream from the rooftops … no lie !!! All night long arguing with a drunk man who couldn't even talk ... Why ??? I was the one who never got any sleep 😴 ... It wasn’t just one night it was every night of my life !!! With that said ... traditionally growing up going to therapy WHERE I COME FROM is looked down on !!! I mean MY PARENTS never went to therapy they THRIVED AND LIVED WITH DRAMA every day of their ******* lives ... I was always extremely embarrassed to talk about my personal life and still am to this day 😔 .. I believe you take it to God ... it’s none of anybody's business ... That’s why forcing me so long to talk in therapy has never been my style yet at this point … my family has broken me so much I do need a little therapy ... I just find it pretty sad in my hardest times not only my mother but my sister tell their books 📚 of their STORY … DRAMA … I don’t think that’s particularly nice … we are entitled to our own story but this drama is of the devil 😈 !!! I mean we all like a little gossip but dear God !!! I’m posting a pic of a rainbow 🌈 I saw in Maui yesterday … after every STORM ⛈ there will always be a rainbow 🌈 … that’s God’s promise !!! God’s rainbow outweighs the storm infinitely and that’s the message I want to send to my mother and my sister whose books were what I should have said and the storm 🌩 ... So when you look at this rainbow 🌈 mother please understand this and this only ... I am a woman now !!! I’m not the type of person to air dirty laundry but I’m sure as hell not going to sit back and be my family’s Jesus Christ !!! I will speak up and blow the ******* house down !!! My family again I will SAY IT ... took it way too far with me I’m still not done.. and **** YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY ******* HEART !!!

• Love 7

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.